Post your #COVIDPROJECT Vol. Passing time

During this quarantine I've decided to get around to things that I could not have done when the world was normal. First I've decided to redo my sneaker room, by moving from boxes to plastic cases and adding some life to the walls. Up next, learn Mandarin.

What's been keeping you all busy?

Before:
IMG_9218.jpeg

After:
IMG_9219.jpeg

1. Get some kind of storage/shed for yard equipment, create a area for it, and clear out grass area

2. Clean/sweep the out garage and put up some shop lights

3. Finish my garage - drywall and insulation

4. Build some hanging storage racks in the garage

So far 2/4 complete

Getting a fish tank and a couple bonsai trees..Gonna go with a Japanese maple and something green I gotta figure out

just got some chili pepper and spinach seeds I’m gonna plant

all things I’ve been wanting to do but I just never did for whatever reason

I need to reorganize my room and closet but I really don’t want to :lol: it’s gonna be a job for sure

1. Get some kind of storage/shed for yard equipment, create a area for it, and clear out grass area

So far 2/4 complete

Here's #1

PhotoGrid_1590262114360.jpg
20200523_132931.jpg

And #2

20200513_205419.jpg
20200521_204346.jpg

20200521_204522.jpg

The plan is to do 3 & 4 beginning in 2 weeks for the next 2. These lights I put up are nice, i'll probably be adding some down in the crawl space. Need to clean up the wires though, add a couple more to closer to the garage door

During this quarantine I've decided to get around to things that I could not have done when the world was normal. First I've decided to redo my sneaker room, by moving from boxes to plastic cases and adding some life to the walls. Up next, learn Mandarin.

What's been keeping you all busy?

Before:
IMG_9218.jpeg

After:
IMG_9219.jpeg
What did you do with your boxes? Looks nice

So far 2/4 complete

Knocking out #3 tomorrow. Praying it doesnt take more than a day

Back
Top Bottom