Post your #COVIDPROJECT Vol. Passing time

0905FC1F-B637-415D-BA1D-F35563B63FE4.jpeg

Got a buncha equipment coming in too, pretty proud of myself putting this all together.

I’m still planning on going back to the gym when they open up :nthat:
Yeah going off your screen name.. Los Angeles Los Angeles the governor said the gyms are reopening next week.. :nthat:

I studied finance.

-Learned how to improve my credit score
-How to invest and build long-term wealth
-How taxes work and how to reduce my payout

With what I have learned, I'm on pace to be debt free, have a great credit score, and a strong investment portfolio by 2021.

I studied finance.

-Learned how to improve my credit score
-How to invest and build long-term wealth
-How taxes work and how to reduce my payout

With what I have learned, I'm on pace to be debt free, have a great credit score, and a strong investment portfolio by 2021.

put me on famb.

Y’all making me feel like a bum. Only thing I’ve done is potty train my kid :frown:

Thats a huge task. So thankful that all my daughter needed was 2 "accidents" and it was a wrap lol.

My niece .... :angry: purposely goes in her underwear. They took em away from her she just goes in her pull up and laughs bout it. Then she cries cuz she cant go play or something. Shes 2 weeks older than my baby girl.

Man, where you live? Looking like the middle of nowhere. No trees or other houses in sight. Looks peaceful.
Montana

Theres trees all around the neighborhood but hardly anyone has big ones on their property because the subdivision is new so nothing has grown up yet. HOA requires everyone to have at least 2 trees on the boulevard, when they were finishing the house and started landscaping i told them no more trees than those 2.

Just the angle though, homes are like 20 ft apart. Quiet neighborhood though for sure.

Last edited:
Getting a fish tank and a couple bonsai trees..Gonna go with a Japanese maple and something green I gotta figure out

just got some chili pepper and spinach seeds I’m gonna plant

all things I’ve been wanting to do but I just never did for whatever reason

I need to reorganize my room and closet but I really don’t want to :lol: it’s gonna be a job for sure

What kinda fish tank you are you thinking?

I started a reef tank a little before COVID and now I'm so glad I did. :rofl:

I'll post pics tomorrow when the lights are on.

Funny you mention Bonsai too, that's been on my list for a while but waiting until I'm a little less nomadic.

How long did it take for you to become conversational?

Right now I'm learning Mandarin....WOW!.....I'm a week in and I'm just like....... WOW!

honestly my French is still so new I can read it and write it but the speaking part is kicking my ***. The pronunciation is hard af!

put me on famb.
YouTube bruh, YouTube.

It's all there. You can learn almost anything. For sure you want reliable info though as people can just talk out their ***.

But I watched hella videos on the subject. Multiple different sources to make sure I'm getting consistent and accurate information, cross refrencing everything with literature. 3 solid months of independent study. And now I have a solid credit line improving my score, own growing stocks (where I already have seen avg of 20% return on my investments so far) and I know how to handle Uncle Sam.

I started first learning how the credit system because my credit was shot and I want to own a home (a wealth asset) someday. Through learning that, i learned tips and best practices to boost my score. After getting into that, that spilled into retired fund info, Roth Ira n 401k stuff. Then that got me looking into investing and stocks and how they work. It's super easy to invest these days. Specially during Covid economic down turn (everything was cheaper). I do have a friend who invests so I started talking to him more and he gave me invaluable advice. Never on stocks picks, but the mind set, planning strategy and goal setting. Before I got in, I felt I needed to know tax implications and how this new activity would affect me, so I started studying into that.

It's been an interesting couple months but I wanted to change my life. Felt like the world was on pause and that was the best time to improve my financial outlook. Straight going from a broke boy and getting it out the mud to heading another level in life. And it's only been a couple months. Real talk tho, this is how it's supposed to be.

I believe: You are the architect of your reality. If you don't like it, change it. ( I won't be easy, but if you want it bad enough, it will be more than worth it)

Got started today around 1030am with about 45 min lunch break we got done prob just before 8pm.

Garage is a disaster. Cleaning up tomorrow and can post a pic

4F0819C8-BAAE-4218-AF0A-CFCB9725F01F.jpeg

just made this purchase with over 17k games on it, about every older game you can think starting from maybe the PS1 on down? Idk can’t wait ain’t played video games in years so this will bring back memories

Everyday feels like a Sunday to me now smh... I’m just mad lazy lol.... I go on the internet do the usual check NT and look at camsites, watch tv or movies and drink on the weekends...I need to workout and apply to jobs...also need to put air in my bike so i can ride it and also get needles for my basketball pump so i can put air in my basketball... theres a court by me i can shoot hoops at...my weight has pretty much stayed the same since I poop a lot which is not bad

Last edited:
What kinda fish tank you are you thinking?

I started a reef tank a little before COVID and now I'm so glad I did. :rofl:

I'll post pics tomorrow when the lights are on.

Funny you mention Bonsai too, that's been on my list for a while but waiting until I'm a little less nomadic.
I don’t even know tbh. I’m a complete noob when it comes to it :lol: I just want one that is rectangular but stands up vertically. I went it for the lighting/sound/ “vibe” that tanks give, nice and relaxing :smokin I haven’t looked into it much

post yours tho

the place I’m gonna cop my bonsai from is opening back up in a couple weeks so I’m gonna grab a couple. Red Japanese maple and then a couple others not sure yet

Back
Top Bottom