POST YOUR DESKTOP VOL. 2010

got it to work

Reinstall XWindowsDock.
IF USING WINDOWS 7, FOLLOW THESE STEPS: When reinstalling, before installing, save the file to your desktop, right click it, select properties, click thecompatibility tab, check "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" and select from the drop down menu "Windows Vista". Then check"Run this program as an administrator", and click OK. Then, double click the installation file and install as normal. When it is installed, go intothe XWindowsDock folder located at C:\Program Files\XWindowsDock. Right click the XWindows Dock .exe file, select properties, click the compatibility tab,check "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" and select from the drop down menu "Windows Vista". Then check "Run this programas an administrator", and click OK. After this these fairly long steps, run the program. There shouldn't be any problems (major at least) even duringstartup. However, if you do run this program at startup, you may want to disable the User Account Control. If you don't disable it, you will have to clickyes on the "Do you want to allow this program to run" dialog box every time your machine starts up. It is A NUISANCE.

If reinstalling does not work, choose to reinstall to a different directory on your disk (when it asks), such as C:\XWindowsDock instead of the defaultC:\Program Files\XWindowsDock.
from www.aqua-soft.org

Originally Posted by jumpmanjunkie

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by upstateboibeats

is there a way to turn the grid black on Itunes 9 for windows? that white has to go.
peep my previous post in this thread fellas
it won't work for me man.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jumpmanjunkie

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

is there a way to turn the grid black on Itunes 9 for windows? that white has to go.
peep my previous post in this thread fellas
it won't work for me man.
grin.gif
u sure u have the latest itunes version? it worked fine on mine- whats the exact problem youre having? PM me if you need more help

zjfr4m.jpg

Custom Canon wallpaper made by me. Just purchased theCanon Rebel EOS XS. It will be here Monday!! Can't wait for it!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom