Post your favorite beers... vol. pale ales FTW

Originally Posted by bwood056

ALOT of weak beers in here..

SPATEN ocktoberfest, or optimator.. FIRE
St. Benards Apt. 12 = best beer on planet 10.5 percent alc.... best served in a goblet..
alot of beers are best in their deserved glassware...

I love beer snobs, let people enjoy what they want

I def am a microbrew guy but I will drink a Blue Moon (unlike beer snobs), beer is beer, who cares if some small brewery makes it or Coors, y'all act likeit's watered down, Blue Moon is still better than 90% of small brewerys

I'm not trying to get on you but def deal with a lot of people who knock what other people like b/c it's "weak" and Blue Moon is the commonargument

Wanna try
Delirium Noël
shapeimage_3.png

Chimay is
pimp.gif

when i mean weak, i dont mean ALC. content.. im talking taste wise.. alot of people cant or even taste what a good beer taste like.. yes there are many diffways to go in taste, but ur "budlight" and coors light.. stuff that is maintstream, that people claim to be the best.. some of the samuel adams thatis given out isnt even their best brews. ocktoberfest brews to me tend to taste better than that of the regualar seasonals. but to call me a noob? ah.. cmonSON

Originally Posted by StillIn729

St. Benards Apt. 12 = best beer on planet 10.5 percent alc.... best served in a goblet..

I def am a microbrew guy but I will drink a Blue Moon (unlike beer snobs), beer is beer, who cares if some small brewery makes it or Coors, y'all act like it's watered down, Blue Moon is still better than 90% of small brewerys

I'm not trying to get on you but def deal with a lot of people who knock what other people like b/c it's "weak" and Blue Moon is the common argument
If you think Blue Moon is better than 90% of small brewerys you are either dumb or don't have a good selection of micros in your area

Blue Moon is not bad but to say it is 90% better than small brewerys is down right ******ed

Originally Posted by the north west

I def am a microbrew guy but I will drink a Blue Moon (unlike beer snobs), beer is beer, who cares if some small brewery makes it or Coors, y'all act like it's watered down, Blue Moon is still better than 90% of small brewerys

I'm not trying to get on you but def deal with a lot of people who knock what other people like b/c it's "weak" and Blue Moon is the common argument
If you think Blue Moon is better than 90% of small brewerys you are either dumb or don't have a good selection of micros in your area

Blue Moon is not bad but to say it is 90% better than small brewerys is down right ******ed
I have plenty of good microbrews around me and this area imports from all states, trust me a lot them are ALL hype

seriously, +!#$$%*% on other people's beers and comin with Spaten?
roll.gif

I have plenty of good microbrews around me and this area imports from all states, trust me a lot them are ALL hype

I agree with a lot of them being all hype

but to say one certain beer is better than 90% of micros is a little far fetched imo

Capt Lawrence Smoked Porter is another one of my faves for this time of year.

just crack this one.
219vthh.jpg

Samichlaus Bier 14% ABV
2850313999_750bf0f2ab.jpg

Arrogant Bastard Ale 7.2% ABV

I haven't had a chance to try these yet, but they're on my list.

Tactical Nuclear Penguin 32% ABV
penguinblog2_440.jpg

Sam Adams Utopias 27% ABV
sam-adams-utopia.jpg

easily my favorite brewery...Dogfish head is good but WAAAAAYYYY overpriced but I love their Pumpkin ale and 90 Minute IPA is good too but they are the kindabrew I'd rather get on tap than spend $15 for a 4 pack of beer

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

9g9155.jpg

some of my go to stuff:

hef_top.jpg
drifter_top.jpg
droptop_top.jpg

268217126_1e46d433b4.jpg
2637472443_ebc585741c_o.jpg

Rogue_Mocha_Porter.JPG
samsmit.jpg
chesstout.jpg

3754375842_2465529ab9.jpg
honerasale.jpg
2722627081_7f8d4812ba.jpg
tsingtao_beer_bottle.jpg

I could go on for days
I really want to try the Rogues and Youngs, can't wait until I turn 21 in about 2 months
pimp.gif

rogue make amazing beer and if you love stouts you should love youngs

you ever have Rogue Yellow Snow IPA? very good

Morimoto Soba Ale is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
but it's more a summer beer

rogue make amazing beer and if you love stouts you should love youngs

I like some stouts, but do not like Youngs. Way too thin tasting, not enough body to it or something. It's a pretty love-hate beer from most people Iknow who have tried it.

In terms of being a beer snob:

I got my hands on some Pliny The Elder a couple weeks back and it's worth every piece of hype it gets - one of the best tasting beers I've ever tried,by far.
pimp.gif

I've never tried a banana bread beer but I'm tempted

I love Troegs Dreamweaver which is a wheat beer with hints of banana, one of my favorites

Back
Top Bottom