Post your favorite "chill" songs (if you know what i mean) or just relaxing songs in general

Tina Guo - Dvorak Concerto parts 1 & 2 (live with the State of Mexico National Symphony)

I've been listening to more classical but I listened to this because the cellist is hot...

2CELLOS - Californication

Nice Chili Pepper cover... The Tina Guo vids above made me find these guys to listen to. Trying to post something a little different then I usually post. Hope some of you guys like it....

Rodrigo y Gabriela - Stairway to Heaven

I've been listening the following DJ sets. One from Jamie XX while he was in Miami a couple of weeks ago.

The next one is something I've share before, DJ Mehdi's (RIP) set for a Stones Throw x Ed Banger back in 2009.

I wish you could embed soundcloud players here in NT. Don't sleep on either of these DJ sets. Both are fire. :smokin

That Maverick beat is dope Ro. I went to click on that to listen to some other stuff & found this... Don't know who it is but sounds nice... Let me know what you think of the Jamie XX & Mehdi sets. I actually work out to the Mehdi set...

Edit - Found another Maverick Soul beat....

Maverick Soul - Give Me You

Last edited:
J Dilla - Dreamy, Wind, On and On, & Mandarin Tea

And now back to Dilla... That last vid/beat at the bottom though... :smokin I swear why does hip/hop & martial arts/kung fu go together like mac & cheese? LOL. Thank god for Wu...

Both sets were killer,dope posts :pimp:. Yea just discovered Maverick Soul recently, I'd recommend checkin out his sets on his soundcloud. Gems and Destination are pure :pimp:. Superheroes is one of my favorite tracks :smokin. Doc McKinney, the producer of the duo, also produced a lot of the Weeknds stuff. You can hear some of that same ambiance in the Weeknds music. Can never get tired of listening to Flylo,The XX,Afta 1,Dilla or Daft Punk :pimp:.

Do Work (BALLN) (draft) by LAKIM

Lalo Schifrin - Danube Incident & Middle of the Night

Anyone down with Lalo Schifrin? Some might recognize the first song as Portishead sampled it. It was also recently used on a new Common jawn...

Middle of the Night was used in Com's The Light remix...

Last edited:
^ :pimp: Yeahh, he did the classic Mission Impossible Theme. The first song was sampled for Portishead - Sour Times

Edit: there you go LOL

Lately I've been daydreaming about taking a summer vacation to somewhere nice.. I've also been looking into a lot more music from the '70s (the greatest period of music IMO).. So, here are two great '70s songs on an Island vibe:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom