Post your FIRST job

Party City when I was 16. Stocked shelves, blew balloons up, etc. Worse job ever.

Having a crappy job early in life is a blessing in disguise, though. It teaches you exactly what you don't want to be when you're older.

15 y/o... worked at Baskin Robbins

extra scoops for the cute girls...
pimp.gif

Having a crappy job early in life is a blessing in disguise, though. It teaches you exactly what you don't want to be when you're older.
QFMFT

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

15 y/o... worked at Baskin Robbins

extra scoops for the cute girls...
pimp.gif

QFMFT
hahah so true

16, Blockbuster Video

Hated every second of it. From customers yelling at me over late fees to my manager scheduling me to work on Prom night
indifferent.gif
, that crap was way too much for a measly $9.00 an hour

Had a fake ID and worked at Taco Bell when I was 14.... $4.25 an hour (1994)...

Worked around 80 hours every 2 weeks in the summer to bring home about $225. Thought I was ballin!!!... FML.

But, there was about 6 or 7 of my friends working there also, so we had a BLAST the whole summer.

baseball umpire, i think i was 15. GOOD MONEY! $25 a game, and I'd get 2 games in a night
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ecko89 wrote:
17 - Kroger (grocery store). I was a Courtesy Clerk, which means I sacked groceries, and pushed carts in the parking lot. Crappy pay, but it was a fun job. I would say it's the most fun I've had working.
Fixed...Same here, except I was 16 at the time...
tired.gif

Summer job at University Hospital. - 15 yrs old. $5.50 an hr/ ten years ago... those were the days! lol

17 and I worked at a company in Oak Park called Market Facts. I would call people to do surveys. Worked weeknights 5 to 9 and one weekend day. I believe the pay was like $8 during the week and $9 on the weekend. You could do OT when you wanted to as well to rack up. I worked there all through my Senior year in HS and a little after that as well. Definitely a gig I will always remember.

I started working at sprint when i was 17. Now im 21 and got 2 more years left in my double major in college. So ive been working my first job for 5 years.

^^^ Oops, posted under my husband's name :-| I told that man to stay off my computer!!!

Cold Stone Creamery Homestead, PA @ the age of 16.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom