Post your FREE Magazine offers! Vol: Maxim

Thanks OP
pimp.gif

Thanks op

Filled it out

Trying to get car and driver for free if anyone has that?

I'm trying toget GQ for free. Anyone that can Point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Originally Posted by NyZiNFaMoUs

I'm trying toget GQ for free. Anyone that can Point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.
pimp.gif
& Mens Fitness 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

thanks tho, but Ive had a free Maxim subscription for the past 3 years.....that mag hasnt a thing in it

Originally Posted by natisfynest

I get playboy,maxim,lowrider,motor trend, motor bike,4wheeldrive,and a few others for free

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
pm me if needed but i need to know how & where can i sign up mostly for #1 & #3

Originally Posted by ColdCity

I get playboy,maxim,lowrider,motor trend, motor bike,4wheeldrive,and a few others for free

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I'm saying... One and four for me.... 
And if anyone can get GQ or ESPN the magazine free hit the inbox.

I am signing up for the Maxim mags , I want to have it sent to my residence but they ask for a business name can I put anything in there?

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Originally Posted by ColdCity

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I'm saying... One and four for me.... 
And if anyone can get GQ or ESPN the magazine free hit the inbox.

i concur i need those 2 also
nerd.gif

I just follow slick deals free magazine forum check it once a week. The lowrider one popped up on there. The playboy one popped up after filing out a free maxim offer. SI is doing a free 3months right now and GQ shows up some times. Maxim is a daily give a way and most of the vehicle ones are also

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

I am signing up for the Maxim mags , I want to have it sent to my residence but they ask for a business name can I put anything in there?

i put boss as my title & C.C.K. for the company name..cold city kicks

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

I sent it to a business and made up a business name so I can get my magazine and fap by myself

Back
Top Bottom