Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

Balla, I thought you were from CT. I just looked on hypebeast and looks like LA is getting a spot, Hall of Fame, this friday on fairfax. Sucks that I left before the opening. If you or anyone else goes, I expect a nice little report and hopefully some flicks.

<>
ROC
yoRAJAH!

anybody noticed once a boutique or brand does a custon new era not long after new era makes that style it into a team hat
"there's no replacement for displacement"

if any of you'd be willing to hook it up with the linen/carolina blue jazz fitted ina 7 1/2 id love you forever (no mo) thanks you NYC heads with alllll the dam spots.
STUFF FOR SALE PM ME
VansXUNDFTD sz. 12 LAKERS
Invisible Woman sz. 12

Quote:
Balla, I thought you were from CT. I just looked on hypebeast and looks like LA is getting a spot, Hall of Fame, this friday on fairfax. Sucks that I left before the opening. If you or anyone else goes, I expect a nice little report and hopefully some flicks.

I'll be there Friday.

some recent pickups.

keep in mind 3 i cant post anytime soon :rolleyes
eyes.gif
newrowvr6.jpg
left5gr1.jpg

^ the extra bulletproof mishka hat they sent me :rofl:
roll.gif
7 3/4 :smokin
smokin.gif
olyyanksgc4.jpg
TEAM PLATANOSAMPLES ON EBAY (JORDAN+NIKE) just updated! 04/06/07!!!size 9.5 glow in the dark dunk premiums!SAMPLE CLOTHING ON NIKETALK!! NEW LINK!
"wowzers!" - khon thai 612

I'm diggin the Blk/Gold Praying hands. Might need to add that one to the list. Don't they have a Blk/Red one too? I need to find those.

babydill.
baby-dill.com is in FULL effect. check it out every week for new updates

are those mishkas rare?
cus a shop like a block from my house has a fsr on them for like $35 a piece
-tCAP*

Quote:
are those mishkas rare?
cus a shop like a block from my house has a fsr on them for like $35 a piece

theres 2 versions of the mishka screaming skull cap

theres a plain version

and a bulletproof version
(no its not really bulletproof, its just called that)

they both the same exact EXCEPT the bulletproofed one has a leather feel to it because of the way it was made

the non bulletproof goes for about 35-40

the bulletproof goes for 50+

sooo basically test the skulls to see if they feel weird?

I remember the hat it self feelin like satin or fake leather but Im gonna go there tomorrow and check it out
-tCAP*

I generally don't like Yankees fitted outside of the classic color, but that Olympics joint goes hard.
"The Englishman, with his Bible in the one hand, and his opium pipe in the other, has no redeemable qualities."

AIDs ain't nothin' but a number.

CAN SOMEONE HELPPPP ME WITH SOME CAPCITY FITTEDS IM SO LOST OUT OF TEH GAME PLEASE HELPPP MEEEE
please go ahead and try to press that reply button one more time, so it can get J Hova "super ugly"........thats the greatest nt line ever....

:rofl:
roll.gif
"When I'm On The Stage, I'm Tryin' To Do One Thing & That's Bring People Joy. Just Like Church Does. People Don't Go To Church To Find Trouble, People Go There To Lose It."- James Brown

ThunderChunk,

I just took these sinc ei just got home..

TEAM I USED TO HAVE ezSUPPORTER​
Still Reppin Team American Muscle and the 415 to the 925​

Back
Top Bottom