Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

dang. im moving to staten island it took a good hour to get to soho. i gotta get to the heights to see my homie ninjahood.
i got someone if they can get all 3 blunted monsta in a sz 7 1/2

I seldom post any of my fitteds anymore because most of them have been seen. But, I got crazy bored tonight and took a shot of one of my favorite joints I own.

CChooks.JPG
baby-dill.com is in FULL effect. check it out every week for new updates

Quote:
maza4ever14, yo, does that blue sf hat match the military 4s?

been searchin for a Dodgers Blue Giants fitted for a min tho.....
ayee MAZA, hit me up about that shop you found out here
Hella...

that hat used to be on the cap city website.
They say live up to your first impression. Well, my best side was your worst invention.
2 loves: Kicks and Hicks

Yeah, Any of you cool NTers that can hook me up with NEW ORLEANS JAZZ fitteds in a 7 3/4, PLEASE hit my inbox. I will not rest until I get a few of those. Until then, I'm rockin' Leader's ****.
Cool Grey 3's size 12 DS 200 shipped. Email: najeeskywalker2@sbcglobal.net

The same Cali dudes that are like Cali > NY in every post are the ones fiending for dudes to take a trip to El Barrio and Jerz for them to snag hats. Phooey.
"The Englishman, with his Bible in the one hand, and his opium pipe in the other, has no redeemable qualities."

AIDs ain't nothin' but a number.

Quote:
The same Cali dudes that are like Cali > NY in every post are the ones fiending for dudes to take a trip to El Barrio and Jerz for them to snag hats. Phooey.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

Quote:
i gotta say, ny style > cali style. everyone be rocking some beat up vans lookin like gargamel just woke up and stepped out his cave. i havent even lived in cali for a year yet, and this is what i see all day, and most the fitteds i see are either the dodger joints or some yankees fitted
:smh:
smh.gif
:x
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom