Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

Quote:
my store is gone
:wink:
wink.gif

Quote:
my store is gone

im glad im in chi town where very few ppl know bout that store and some other spots ive gotten connects recently in ny/nj..
laugh.gif

yall so selfish damn!
Team Caribbean
Kidz in The Hall- School Was My Hustle
Englewood Chicagos Southside..We rock mics like tysons last fight
DA' PRESSED

Quote:
im glad im in chi town where very few ppl know bout that store and some other spots ive gotten connects recently in ny/nj..
"For How They Approching...I Keep a 8 on Both Sides...I Bear Arms..YES..Im Rex Grossman"

Seeking a Supreme exchange hookup for Huf, so if your interested, let me know.

I have Huf damier in 1/2s, brown & grey, extras.
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

not tryin to beef, but why u actin like tha boss of CC, air max 87? madd ppl been goin there .. u aint his only customer.

and my dood over at CC said he was gettin a shipment today.. but i aint tryin to get out there today tho. this rain business in jersey is redonkulous.

Quote:
exact same way i feel....people in the chi dont be on it like that

from what parts mang!?

that line is your sig is kinda hot WHO SAID THAT!
Team Caribbean
Kidz in The Hall- School Was My Hustle
Englewood Chicagos Southside..We rock mics like tysons last fight
DA' PRESSED

yo plump......that vols hat is just insane.....don't make any sort of sense......please pm me with info of some kind
TEAM NIGERIA X GooooooooooniesX TEAM AM FAM
REP CODE BE9593*****KARMALOOP*****
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKSTEAMYANKEES

does anyone know of anymore "Trill" fitteds around? Im fiending for a purple and kelly green one...
They say live up to your first impression. Well, my best side was your worst invention.
2 loves: Kicks and Hicks

mr plump: Damn you're always killing it! :wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Team
Air Max Family X Pacific Northwest
Seattle,Washington​

Are the Cap City fitteds custom made. Like the MLB joints they have on the website, are those custom made, or are they exclusive New Era fitteds. I guess what I'm tryin to ask is does New Era make these or do the people at Cap City get them made by New Era or what.
Shawn Kemps Fat

yo Vancity74 i remember seeing the alife decks selling for $65 online, at least that was retail on it
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

Back
Top Bottom