Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

:smh:
smh.gif
43hr2uc.jpg
MUDVILLE!

could someone help me out with a site or a store in nor cal that sells Sharks new eras?

TEAM WARRIORS
[table][tr][td]G-MAIL[/td][td]EbAY[/td][td]AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
"Unlucky number 13 won't come the Warriors' way this season."

Since I'm an actual hockey fan, I have a rule of not wearing anything other than the home team (VANCOUVER CANUCKS BABY) but that Rangers fitted Plump posted has me thinking twice..

And that Alife beanie is sick. I copped it in black.. looks like I got 2 cracked egg yolks on my head.

LABELS FOR DAYS - The LV Huf new era's do fit small >:
mad.gif
TEAM SF GIANTS
BEAT LA
Bonds(3) 737

^Are they like a size down or is it a small difference? Cuz the OG NAO Fitted was big. I just went with my normal size. Hope it fits.

^ I think there is about a size difference, the 5/8 was just a little too tight for my liking I have three other huf fitteds in a 5/8's and those fit perfect. I should have gotten a 3/4 witch is the next size up. Hope this helps.

LABELS FOR DAYS- ok sounds good you know where to find me

TEAM SF GIANTS
BEAT LA
Bonds(3) 737

dope goodfoot fitteds up there...

im still looking for a 3/8 in the green neon!!! ARGHHH!!!!!!
by the way... HUFQUAKE 2.0 black/green
HIT ME UP if you want it!

went back today to fulfill a few last requests...picked up these for some people...yall know who you are... :wink:
wink.gif
img60351er5.jpg
...word

Plump has officially lost his rabbit a5s mind. Some of those GF joints look qualified. I swear everytime I peep this post, I get anxious because I know summer is slowly creepin'. I aint felt this hype since that summer when Cuban Linx dropped. NY about to get that warm piss smell in the air in a minute, I can't wait....
"...Oh You Thought We Had A Love Thing Girl You Confused, Don't Listen To The Gossip, It's Never Ever True....
....On The Radio They Say Me & You Are An Item, Nas Fall In Love Wit' ****, Me I Just Like 'Em....."​

damn i just saw plumps pick-up

dope and crazy!
heres my sig:

FS: NEW HUF OLIVE DAMIER FITTED SIZE 7 3/8 and RARE HUF PURPLE/WHITE FITTED SIZE 7 3/8

IM LOOKING FOR THE NEW MULTI-COLOR PLAID FITTED in 7 3/8 ALSO!

Quote:
Plump has officially lost his rabbit a5s mind. Some of those GF joints look qualified. I swear everytime I peep this post, I get anxious because I know summer is slowly creepin'. I aint felt this hype since that summer when Cuban Linx dropped. NY about to get that warm piss smell in the air in a minute, I can't wait....
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Quote:
Plump has officially lost his rabbit a5s mind. Some of those GF joints look qualified. I swear everytime I peep this post, I get anxious because I know summer is slowly creepin'. I aint felt this hype since that summer when Cuban Linx dropped. NY about to get that warm piss smell :lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
2qcfh1t.jpg
spanish chick grabbed my chain,
asked if thats hesus

kerry with the comedy once again. lol you already know the PATH walkway at 33rd street stays smelling like peepee 24/7365-366 so im definitely not looking forward to the the summer time and the aromas that the added heat creates.

nine five airmax,
if you like money, stay away homey. dont get addicted. trust me.

dj bmoney,
that sharks joint is nice. cc?

vancity,
the alife board was 60 or 70. it didnt show the price breakdown on my receipt.

as far as all the ape/beast comments, my pickups dont measure up to the way you animals went at it during the throwback pinwheel craze. i remember the stories, i remember the flicks. dukes coming back with 10,15,25 TS joints per person, that was nuts.

the whole fitted thing for me is fun. im going at it the way i used to go after kicks. i just hope it dont get too too insane.

last thing, lets keep the Buy / Sell in the sigs and use the PM system. I see a few cats breaking the rules. Consider this a warning.

Continue on....

ROC
yoRAJAH!

Yeah that white San Jose joint is a problem.....
"...Oh You Thought We Had A Love Thing Girl You Confused, Don't Listen To The Gossip, It's Never Ever True....
....On The Radio They Say Me & You Are An Item, Nas Fall In Love Wit' ****, Me I Just Like 'Em....."​

Back
Top Bottom