TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

I thought nt was about helping its members... :smh:
smh.gif
TeamLakers
So Close Yet So Far. Injuries Suck!​

www.ecapcity.com

Don't care who gets mad, NT is about helping each other out, if BabyJordan or Jmaddias and etc decided to be like cats on here and just keep info for self there would be no reason to come to visit NT. Think about all the releases most of us would have never gotten because of cats keeping info to themselves or what if Snuggles didn't post pics of upcoming samples, would you know in advance that you had to save up? To continue to keep Niketalk a successful forum and strengthen its longevity we must help each other out, obviously we all share the same love of sneakers & fashion so whats the point of keeping certain cats in the dark.

"I Go By "N" Now, Just One Syllable"

I think it would have been better to PM people the site cause now all hell is going to break loose. That site was from a link from digital gravel that could be found by searching I did and I found it. Dam I don't think that mr plump is going to be happy about this because I think that might be his spot and I remember him saying in a few pages back that he didn't want to blow up the spot because the owners asked him not to because NikeTalk will blow up their phone lines. I do think it is nice to help people out BFA, but you're putting the site out so all the lurkers can see and now it is going to be hard to get stuff from them. You're going to have to keep checking the site because if something new comes out everyone is going to order it out and don't forget about resellers.

Also, big big shout out to A Glorious Death >:
mad.gif
931101953_l.png
:lol:
laugh.gif

Dam and I was thinking about making a trip out there this weekend it aint that far from out the Lincoln Tunnel. I'll see what happens.

My sig is under construction...

Well if Mr.Plump has a problem with me posting the site then i would edit my thread but if not ohwell. Trust they are many spots in Philly, Jersey and NYC that sell similar fitteds just as Ecapcity. The fitted game is no way as large as the sneaker game so a few people knowing about a spot isn't gonna lead to to everybody becoming a fitted head, plus all the sought after fitteds are store exclusives like Huf, Supreme, The Hundreds and etc those are the ones that resell for big dollars you can't resell a I Love My Hood fitted for $100 like you could with a Huf or Supreme.

Like i said Niketalk is a straight info based community and would neither exist or be as popular as it is if it weren't for people sharing info. Everybody wanted NikeTalk to be a secret to and when it did finally get blown up to the masses people knew about it but it didn't automatically make people become sneakerheads the average cat still rocks fakes.
"I Go By "N" Now, Just One Syllable"

Some people shouldn't have things fed to them.
If you want to know where someone is getting something,
ask them personally. The downside of sharing is, people just
leech. They can't do anything for themselves.

You wouldn't have all this requesting of "sites"
if people dont' say @#%$ like:

"Thank god for the internet!"
"thanks for sending me the link ! "
"oh no! they're out of my size at that website"

The same people saying that stupid @#%$ are the ones
complaining. Maybe if nobody made it public that
there is a website out there, no one would be begging.

BFA - I think plump made a good point about the store
themselves not wanting to have tons of internet orders
and phone calls. That's the only reason I would
take down the link. They don't want the overexposure
right now. And by posting the link, basically you're
opening the gate for the shop to just consider completely
shutting down with all the kids running around dialing
their phones saying "I just saw that fitted on NT, I NEED it!!!"

It's not about the reselling, limitedness, or sharing.
It's just about the great possibility of people not appreciating
it and buying on impulse, and leaving other people who
REALLY want it with nothing.
aim: SCRILLA SAN
email: sankoses@gmail.com

damn, that kinda took some heart to post the site, haha...
They say live up to your first impression. Well, my best side was your worst invention.
2 loves: Kicks and Hicks

Quote:
BFA - I think plump made a good point about the store
themselves not wanting to have tons of internet orders
and phone calls. That's the only reason I would
take down the link. They don't want the overexposure
right now.
I Cant Be Seen i Ain't The King But Ya Boi Is Strengthening To Paint The Scene An Take The Thing!!!!

Ben: Just help out the dudes who ask you through PM. Like I said, dudes gonna kill the site once 1000 heads notice the web address. It's not like you're hiding the spot from folks... if someone asks, glady show them. That site gonna surface to Hypebeast.com and @#%$ nowbe cause of you LOL

TEAM I MAKE BEATS​

if my order gets canceled cause of you beasts thats messed up!
scarf by escada,boots by prada,hermes bag & rag,etc,yada yada

i see the sites been posted now. i found out about when it first opened from the mama blog. ive been to broke to order so i didnt wanna post it.
"there's no replacement for displacement"

Back
Top Bottom