Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

Quote:
My dude at the New Era Head Office in Buffalo told me that the side embroidery/stitching is a wrap. Apparently someone owns/copywrited that specific feature so there will be no more New Era's with that you may see people like Supreme with one more out maybe because they put in their original order before this changed.
m Tall ct $mall

Quote:
How do you copyright stitching into the side of a hat? If it was a certain logo it would make sense but how do you justify that when getting a copyright?

"Yeah, I want to copyright stitching on the side of a hat...No not a logo, just stitching in general"...

Not saying you are lying by any means, just sounds bugged out...
:lol:
laugh.gif

Plump or anyone else:

Can I get some info on the black New Balance? I need a 7 if anybody knows where I can pick one up or if somebody can grab one for me I have cash in hand. PM me with info, please.

Quote:
Word. I was checking the minor league website and they got some dope logos. that might be the new thing I get into.
:wink:
wink.gif
What happened to the good ol' days.......?

Word? The only problem that I may run into with that is that I live in Lexington, Ky. I doubt that the footaction here has them but Ill check tomorrow. Thanks for the info. Just in case my fa doesnt have them, though, any other possibilities? If someone could pick me one up I will compensate them for thier trouble.

those nhl fitteds are pretty nice

anyone know where i can find nba/ncaa fitteds at? not bulls or ones that i can find at finish line/footaction/champs either.....and rarer colleges. starstruck has a few college ones but im not sure if theyre 5950 and most of them are older. limited sizes too. i saw a north carolina one on the UK newera site that i cant find anywhere >:
mad.gif

If you live in a big city you may check out some local spots. it really varies.

College hats are pretty hard to find. The only chance you can find one is maybe at a campus store for the respective college

Back
Top Bottom