Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

Quote:
My Shirts Co.com reserves the right to cancel the giveaway at any time without notice. Secondly, My Shirts Co.com may change the prizes (equal value) without prior notice. Finally, any information on this page may be changed without notice.
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE

For sale: Stash Hyperstrike AF1 sz 7 & Nike Playstation AF1 sz 8 both NEW in box.

Also L&D Agassi pullover sz L NWT

Quote:
All sizes except the SUPREME SET and CLOTS will be chosen at random. :smh:
smh.gif

Team AIM Chat​
* Mr. Fizzy Womack *​
Grimiest lads on the net reside on NT.
That's why you have to love this place...​

Damn, myshirtsco's site is still lame as hell.

Can't get the search function to work after being down for that long?

when I seen the contest I was pretty excited, but then it said the more purchases you make the more chances you get. And on top of that there is so little choice of hats right now, and the way they can change everything is pretty stupid.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

4xksih5.jpg

new pickups. goodfoot ice caps wool fitted, huf daimer joints, new era maze (sample) and crossword puzzle (sample courtesy of new era rep)
THERE'S NO BUSINESS LIKE SNOW BUSINESS

them gfoots is ight...they aint all that.
Code:
      I'm in my zoneMY FORM IS SO RARE MAN!!!Sincerely Yours,Seymore Cake

FRANK'S CHOP SHOP DISTRO LEAGUE

Franks Chop Shop is holding a special pre-order event on Monday, May 7th of May beginning at 7pm where you can come in and order the Frank Distro League Team Series New Era caps as well as the new Frank Distro League Collaboration Tees! This is huge news to come out of Franks Chop Shop and the crew there.

With all the excitement of the Frank Distro League New Eras we`ve added an extra bonus to the launch of this cap series! With the pre-order of the LA Looters, Seattle Legends, or Washington DC Chiefs caps you have the option to reserve an exclusive collaboration tees. These collaboration tees were run in very limited quantities so take advantage of this opportunity by coming through the event Monday evening. The Frank Distro League Collaboration Tees include LA Looters x Hall Of Fame x Crooks&Castles which will release on 29th of May, Seattle Legends x Goods will release on 5th of June and Washington DC Chiefs x Commonwealth on 12th of June

Monday, May 7th will also be your chance to preview and pre-order the long awaited Frank Distro League Team Series New Era caps as well get your hands on the new Frank Distro League Collaboration Tees! This event gives buyers the opportunity to purchase the NY Kings FDL cap the evening before the 8th of May release date as well as reserve any other cap from the series. The remaining 5 caps will only be available for pickup the actual date of release, but come through and secure your favorites before the weekly rollout begins.
fdl_hat_reldates_3copy16_1-759952.jpg
"there's no replacement for displacement"

Gimme that 5/15 Diggers one and I'm GOOD
Team AIM Chat​
* Mr. Fizzy Womack *​
Grimiest lads on the net reside on NT.
That's why you have to love this place...​

Kings and Diggers are my favorites from that group. Seattle graphic is dope but i wouldve preferred the fitted to be colorblocked different.

<>
ROC
yoRAJAH!

Back
Top Bottom