Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

Quote:
Yeah I spoke briefly wit' son earlier & he told me he copped a bulletproof fitted. Son if you reading this, who the hell you pissed off that got you to where you gotta leave the crib rockin' bulletproof helmets like you George Patton or somethin'? You Jersey dudes is crazy......

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
air max 87
UPTOWNS.NET
MYSPACE.COM/PRYMONE
TEAM-AF-ONE

Hey,

MEGADETH:
I'm the type to crash your party with Teddy Ruxpin and a Slayer tape

A Message Brought To You By Brooklyn's Own : Modern Marvel
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​

^yo i have no idea how to use yuku. if you could hit me up on aim... we can work something out...

aim: are u my hotdog

187MEGADETH187

Can anyone hook it up with a cookie monster fitted? PM me. Thanks.
Team Philippines
Member No.31

So Bay Wit It​

I'm loving the ccokie monsters fitteds. I need one......someone get at me...thanks.
She said oh my God is that a black card. I turned around and replied why yes, but I prefer the term African American Express - Kanye West
Spit it to you say little West to little beast and make the middle west blow like the middle east, peace - Kanye West
I had a girl named sprewell cause when I tried to stop, she still made me spin - Kanye West

K,

Save that "I wanna go to 20 fitted spots in one day" type attitude for when your favorite cracker from the south flys north for the week.

My pockets is twitching just thinkin about it.
...the artist formerly known asSik Wit It.

Chris you got enough damn fitteds. You don't need to go on any additional fitted tour throughout NYC. Furthermore, your primary responsibilty is to make sure that you have one of them c0ckeyed Florida white broads wit' the biege teeth you be takin' pics wit' to accompany you when you come through next month. You know how it goes, we provide you with hats & gear & in return you provide us with beats for the crew. She aint even gotta be attractive but just somethin' to make my 90 minute drive from PA worth while. I can't speak for everyone else, but I'm lookin' forward to linkin' up wit' you again my dude. I'm sure Bonk is excited too. I swear, just walkin' down the street wit' the 2 of you oddities is gonna be a cotdamn sight. Between your tall a5s & him wit' that damn "World's Fair" noggin', dudes just might have to take turns goin' into the damn spot for hats. It's rapidly approachin' son, continue to get your money up.....
"When I'm On The Stage, I'm Tryin' To Do One Thing & That's Bring People Joy. Just Like Church Does. People Don't Go To Church To Find Trouble, People Go There To Lose It."- James Brown

I have nothing to say to that.

Ill have one pretty lil thing with me....teddy ruxpin aka "bonk", knows the deal, he already dropped the ball on gettin at that....she gonna be leavin on saturday few days before I depart, but we will be out in the city drinking until I almost get run over by NYPD again. I'm from the O!

Matter of fact, I think I put you on the phone with her in a drunken stupor last time. I'm a winner. See you soon my dude.
...the artist formerly known asSik Wit It.

Katherine Heigl = Dopeness on a Stick
Emily Frances = Dopeness on a Stick
Stacy Kamano = Dopeness on a Stick
Vanessa Minnillo = Dopeness on a Stick

Quote:
rockin' bulletproof helmets like you George Patton or somethin'? You Jersey dudes is crazy......
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Quote:
I was like "I'mma take it back to '93 & rock the matching green M-65 jacket wit' these joints & I'mma rock dudes this winter". Man them joints been sittin' in my closet like Christmas sweaters. I be walkin' by my closet talkin' to them joints like "I hate you". I just can't do nothin' wit' 'em..... :smh:
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Quote:
That joint was a strait impulse buy. I was like "I'mma take it back to '93 & rock the matching green M-65 jacket wit' these joints & I'mma rock dudes this winter". Man them joints been sittin' in my closet like Christmas sweaters. I be walkin' by my closet talkin' to them joints like "I hate you". I just can't do nothin' wit' 'em..... :smh:
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Quote:
Man them joints been sittin' in my closet like Christmas sweaters. I be walkin' by my closet talkin' to them joints like "I hate you".
They say live up to your first impression. Well, my best side was your worst invention.
2 loves: Kicks and Hicks

Yeah. Same question here. Haven't seen anything on special intresst.^^^^^
She said oh my God is that a black card. I turned around and replied why yes, but I prefer the term African American Express - Kanye West
Spit it to you say little West to little beast and make the middle west blow like the middle east, peace - Kanye West
I had a girl named sprewell cause when I tried to stop, she still made me spin - Kanye West

Which one of yall was in Pegasus this afternoon? I think I seen some heads. too much @#%$ to choose from I aint know what to get, instead of coppin somethin off of impulse I fell back.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
TEAMYANKEES

Quote:
Which one of yall was in Pegasus this afternoon?

I was there around 11:30

Katherine Heigl = Dopeness on a Stick
Emily Frances = Dopeness on a Stick
Stacy Kamano = Dopeness on a Stick
Vanessa Minnillo = Dopeness on a Stick

:smh:
smh.gif
These NY _'s is on a whole different level wit they fitted game boi's gotta be spendin atleast a stack a month on fitteds :lol:
laugh.gif
.. I respect the grind though :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
GOOOOOOOOOONIES
You Gettin at us???chance is slimmer than that chick in Calvin Klein pantses

Back
Top Bottom