Post your iTunes Library

pimp.gif
 New mac. 

Jesus Christ.....I'd probably cry and literally be depressed a couple of days if I lost all my music. I don't have as many songs as some of you, BUT...I don't download whole albums like you guys do, I make "compilations/best of's" from my CD's/itunes. Takes a lot more time to get that "right song" on the playlist.

Jesus Christ.....I'd probably cry and literally be depressed a couple of days if I lost all my music. I don't have as many songs as some of you, BUT...I don't download whole albums like you guys do, I make "compilations/best of's" from my CD's/itunes. Takes a lot more time to get that "right song" on the playlist.

Just started up my Itunes on my new laptop a little while ago. Rest are in the Spoilers.

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Edit: Just noticed my Cuban Linx is labeled under Wu-Tang and not Raekwon 
laugh.gif

Just started up my Itunes on my new laptop a little while ago. Rest are in the Spoilers.

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Edit: Just noticed my Cuban Linx is labeled under Wu-Tang and not Raekwon 
laugh.gif

Almost lost ALL of my music.
My hard drive crashed last week and I luckily had a backup from April 3rd. ( I thought I didn't have any type of backup )
I lost a lot of stuff, but it could have been so much worse.

5oegbk.png

Almost lost ALL of my music.
My hard drive crashed last week and I luckily had a backup from April 3rd. ( I thought I didn't have any type of backup )
I lost a lot of stuff, but it could have been so much worse.

5oegbk.png

30u78n5.png

Just hit the 6000 mark....and still growing

I Put HerfavColo(U)R Because its my favor Blu album of all time

and Ive heard the songs countless times...But I recently got the remastered version

so play count is way off

30u78n5.png

Just hit the 6000 mark....and still growing

I Put HerfavColo(U)R Because its my favor Blu album of all time

and Ive heard the songs countless times...But I recently got the remastered version

so play count is way off

Back
Top Bottom