Post Your Jailbroken Ipod/Iphone! Vol. Ask Questions Here Too.

I finally got this lockscreen, 
happy.gif
pimp.gif

zpg5d.png

33c6t15.png

PM for the lockscreen and remember the one i'm using is for 3G(s) devices. As for the lockscreen backgrounds, here you go, 
344dvna.jpg

j6lyz9.png

ngy9t2.png

Dope lockscreen's.

Just a quick question, does anyone know what will happen if I update the apps I DLed from Installous using the app store?

thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

Very nice. But IMO, it would look better without all that stuff on your statusbar and the lockicon from the lockscreen. 
Originally Posted by Rapsteady1

Dope lockscreen's.

Just a quick question, does anyone know what will happen if I update the apps I DLed from Installous using the app store?

thanks in advance.

It won't download, just update them using Installous. Same way as you downloaded it the first time. 

^thanks.
One more question,

I got an Iphone 1st gen 8gb as a gift, can anyone help me out on how to jailbreak/unlock this thing

I've watched the 1241334523 video's on youtube, but have had no success. Google wasn't helpful either.

I appreciate the help anyone could give.

Happy holidays

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Very nice. But IMO, it would look better without all that stuff on your statusbar and the lockicon from the lockscreen. 

Dope lockscreen's.

thanks in advance.

It won't download, just update them using Installous. Same way as you downloaded it the first time. 
how would i take em off the lockscreen?

^thanks.
One more question,

I got an Iphone 1st gen 8gb as a gift, can anyone help me out on how to jailbreak/unlock this thing

I've watched the 1241334523 video's on youtube, but have had no success. Google wasn't helpful either.

I appreciate the help anyone could give.

Happy holidays

What firmware are you on? 

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Dope lockscreen's.

thanks in advance.

how would i take em off the lockscreen?

On the UIImages on the lockscreen folder, add a transparent png file that's about 10x20. And then name it "Black_Icon". 

got a friend that has the new ipod touch.

what's the easiest method to jailbreak it?

last time i jailbroke my ipod 2nd gen i used blackrain? or something like that

Rockin' a new lockscreen, it's called "Word". It should be up on MTF. Yes, i like flowers...
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom