POST YOUR KICK STANDS / SHELVES / DISPLAY CASES. VOL: idk

Get a job at a shoe store and when a new one comes in the other goes in the trash. Just take it home instead.

nice set up guys, and i wish i had over 300 pairs how some of you do. ive sold alot of stuff from griffeys,jordans, and pennys i would have been close to 70pairs i bet. esp since i let bout 12 sbs go.

Originally Posted by FreshSneakerGame

yea i work at finishline they dont have those!..so dat sucks for me huh?thanks for the info abernja!
All FINL's tossed the one I have about 3 yrs ago.

Originally Posted by that262redhead

Some really nice setups in here. I thought I would post a couple of pics. The first one is my current storage area for some of my kicks that I have at my apartment. The second one is a pic of my old room at my parents' house where I keep the majority of my collection. I plan on moving the display case to my apartment soon, but that thing is alot bigger and heavier than you might think.

89kedqb.jpg

85auc7k.jpg
where did u get that shelve

20b1dlg.jpg

2njzr09.jpg

x6g9zd.jpg

Starting to run out of room in my closet so i decided to get one of these...

149bmma.jpg

For those who are interested, copped it at target for $30. Silver is more expensive, so id advise you to cop the black.

Damn you guys are some neat people, I would post pics but my sneakers are spread throughout 5 rooms and not in any specific spots lol. Nice setups.

Back
Top Bottom