+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by xilegacy

What size did the Gloria 4's come in? I heard small sizes only....any truth to that?

That's what's to be said. Although I know they made a pair of them in sz mens 9...

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

Originally Posted by Zach13g

NFW NW (NO WOVEN)
wink.gif

WOW.. I better be seeing these at CGS2
glasses.gif

For sure
wink.gif

Light Chocolate/Dark Chocalate 
nerd.gif

[color= rgb(51, 153, 0)]Landed my 3rd pair of Dunkman II's this week (a pair of the 2-Arms). All are size 12.[/color]
smokin.gif

(Yes. At least one pair of each get worn. T21D is my witness.)

6hpdhi.jpg

15nmutv.jpg

kcnqdj.jpg

b70yrq.jpg

[color= rgb(51, 153, 0)]My Dunkman III's[/color]

dfeir.jpg

255m6pu.jpg

[color= rgb(51, 153, 0)]Dunkman II's & III's[/color]

e6t3dh.jpg

[color= rgb(51, 153, 0)]Dunkman Series [color= rgb(204, 255, 0)](Still need GSM II's)[/color]

[/color]
2s9afrb.jpg

[color= rgb(51, 153, 0)]Dunkman Group Stack Shots

[/color]
35cfxq1.jpg

qn3d34.jpg

20tf2if.jpg

kbw010.jpg

Originally Posted by DannManns

[color= rgb(51, 153, 0)][/color][color= rgb(51, 153, 0)][/color][color= rgb(51, 153, 0)][color= rgb(204, 255, 0)][/color][/color][color= rgb(51, 153, 0)][/color]

qn3d34.jpg
Good gawd 
indifferent.gif

Dann, you are the mann! I STILL cannot find a size 9 Dunkman III! I would even settle for an 8.5, but no where to be found! If I can buy 3 pairs of Dunkman III's in a size 9, I would do the same thing bro!

-Jermaine

DANN %$!@ U!
mad.gif

I kid but seriously im salty that u wouldnt sell me ONE of ur Dunkman IIIs
grin.gif

But seriosuly that collection is what i hope to have someday!
glasses.gif
embarassed.gif
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

[color= rgb(51, 153, 0)][/color][color= rgb(51, 153, 0)]Dunkman Series [color= rgb(204, 255, 0)](Still need GSM II's)[/color][/color]
That's going to be a very tough one Dan, even if they come about. That Dunkman set is indeed insane sir! Thanks for reminding me I have the Dunkman IV's sometimes you just forget, definitely sporting them this summer.

Originally Posted by Black Star

What are GSM 2s?

[color= rgb(0, 204, 51)]These are GSM II's

Not my pics and not my pair – Pics courtesy of Visrael
[/color]
  (Nice pics Vince.)

2ic4eo8.jpg

2z74x09.jpg

Landed my 3rd pair of Dunkman II's this week (a pair of the 2-Arms). All are size 12.
smokin.gif

(Yes. At least one pair of each get worn. T21D is my witness.)
Fantastic set there Dann. You are definitely invited to showcase at sneaks up...I would love to see all these pairs.

Umm.. Dann... you sir made my mouth drop and I believe I have S H A R T my pants.

How could ANYONE see that collection of DMs and think Black/Neon Green have ANY place among them??? Shoooooooooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Give me Gunmetal Grey/White/Neon Green ANY day of the Mutha Fin week sir.

Good Stuff Dann.

Quick question. What was the availability of the dunkman zoom soldier 1s??? Were they limited? GR? Because Ive been destroying mine playing ball in them
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom