+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

picked them up, rather surprised at how many marks there actually are, but still rockable

2lldffk.jpg

15ejoqo.jpg

16kzz1h.jpg

ladies and gentleman, Ms. Sue Bird Lebron Soldier 3s..

4gndio.jpg

nice pickup! i debated on grabbing diana taurasi's soldiers but dude wanted way to much for them

Nice pickup, Viet. What size does she wear? Got your package - appreciate the lookout once again!

My Brons...
Not a huge fan of him but i Love the 7s and my Zoom Generations are not pictured

and a homie of mine who played for fairfax hooked me up w the fairfaxes..gonna try to grab more

dustinn-you shoulda, any real PE lebrons, is worth it to me imo, i think it's so stupid how most of the nba players have basic gr TBs though....i mean seriously?

flint-good looks! and i'm glad your package got there safely, you plan on resewing them or ripping both of them off? oddly enough a friend said that she wore a 9.5, and then an ebay auction has a pair of all star sue birds in a sz 10.5, i'm assuming womens.....but the pair i got is a sz 7.5? no idea whats going on

asm-thanks

gettinit-supposedly they're game worn...and it sorta looksl ike it. typical scuffs on the inner heels, front toe pieces have some chippage, and the soles aresuper clean, but the rubber shows a bit of wear.....and they're actually dual signed too

V- Soldiers are so dope.  Don't ever let those leave the state.
nerd.gif

Got these in recently.  Big ups to AirAnt23.  Been on the hunt for what seems eternity.

2zykf91.jpg

Originally Posted by daaznfella

thinking if i should touch up the paint on the front or not...

Please, don't fool with it. I like the game worn look anyways. It's like that vintage car that's been properly used and then some idiot goes around and paints a whole different color and screws it all up.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

thinking if i should touch up the paint on the front or not...

Dont do it.  As Fred stated, looks good in the "game worn" condition!

What up all!
Here's the video for our event on April 10th. Enjoy!

Cleveland's Got Sole II:

Hope some who haven't committed already can make plans to make it.
And a lot of us are catching the Cavs game the night before to see the King in action.
Looking forward to meeting those of you who I haven't met already!

And HUGE thanks to Charles and Rick for all their hard work on the video!!!

-Andrew-

Back
Top Bottom