+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

Going to work

Man I really wish I woulda done a ID for the Xmas lebron Xs. Would make it easier for me to just forever keep my 8s in ice. Haha. But those are clean.

romcadoo romcadoo man sorry to hear that. Yeah when the swoosh cracks it does throw off the look. But hey at least you're getting the most out of the kicks

romcadoo romcadoo man sorry to hear that. Yeah when the swoosh cracks it does throw off the look. But hey at least you're getting the most out of the kicks

I know I ordered some gold paint but I'm not gon even mess with it because they don't match but yea I hoop in all my kicks just once

I know I ordered some gold paint but I'm not gon even mess with it because they don't match but yea I hoop in all my kicks just once
Just curious why do u hoop in all your kicks once? If you know you're not gonna hoop in em again, just one time could jack em up. I respect hoopin in heat, but I don't get that

Just curious why do u hoop in all your kicks once? If you know you're not gonna hoop in em again, just one time could jack em up. I respect hoopin in heat, but I don't get that

All of kicks are hooping shoes pretty much, so its kinda like might as well
But yea I know what you mean I feel I messed these up but they aren't as bad

I posted this in the lebron 8 thread but this is my 8s after I got all the mids. I couldn't fit xmas and the other version of chinas in instagram photo

[ATTACHMENT=9868]20150624_210417.jpg (1,679k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Had to double up on another pair of China 8s Asia release version. I love whote/red colorways

Back
Top Bottom