+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

one day I will own a pair of ORANGE HWC and cav fanatic.. 1 day
D, I won't because I'm too cheap and rather spend my money on something else. I regret spending too much on shoes. That's why EVERYTHING must go. Unfortunately, people think I'm giving my collection away for cheap. Not the case. I'm selling @ fair market value and not to make a profit but get my money back!

I feel you fred, I got some of these 7s for good prices and others for not so good prices. It's crazy to me that they sell for more than almost any other lebron 1-6 including usa 3s, pebbles, dunkman 2-4 etc.

I remember people paying 1k and up for high school pe 3s and 4s and now they barely go for 300. The price for 7 pes will come down but with all these newfound "collectors" of the lebron line money is being thrown around left and right for some of these.

I just wanna complete this collection so I can go back to spending 500 and less a month on shoes

nice Taurasi home PE's back there
pimp.gif
 can't go wrong with white/purple.

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

one day I will own a pair of ORANGE HWC and cav fanatic.. 1 day
D, I won't because I'm too cheap and rather spend my money on something else. I regret spending too much on shoes. That's why EVERYTHING must go. Unfortunately, people think I'm giving my collection away for cheap. Not the case. I'm selling @ fair market value and not to make a profit but get my money back!
Fred- you bowing out too???? 
Welp..... it happens.....

Originally Posted by PO2345

I cannot believe the prices everyone is paying for LeBron VII's. Lebron VII's? .
30t6p3b.gif

PO

Funny thing is I received an offer to trade a pair of my AZG Sample with a 7 PE...
30t6p3b.gif

Blame the people who buy them. As long as people are willing to pay those with access to them will charge the prices they want.

Originally Posted by visrael

I cannot believe the prices everyone is paying for LeBron VII's. Lebron VII's? .
30t6p3b.gif

PO

Funny thing is I received an offer to trade a pair of my AZG Sample with a 7 PE...
30t6p3b.gif

LOL....I wouldn't have even responded to such an offer. I like VII's a lot, but the prices most of the "new cats" are paying are just rediculous. I said it once and I'll say it again,........prices WILL drop in due time.

30t6p3b.gif

^^
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I'm feen to cop some pe 7 since I love the shoe but them prices are
sick.gif
. So I'll wait it out and see what happens

30t6p3b.gif

PO

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I will never understand how people can choose a 7 pe over dunkman 2s, pebbles, usa mid 3s, or azg pe's

30t6p3b.gif

PO

30t6p3b.gif
thats almost a joke. lol

and Fred your done? that sucks but oh well. anything in a 13?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

-Tyler

my humble lebron series of shoes. almost every model of his that i like. only one thats escaped me is the zoom soldier I.
lebrons.jpg

Hope you guys are right on the VII's dropping in price. I want the entire PE VII set but will never pay those prices again on a Lebron pair.

The VII's are close to beating out the AZG's and LB2's for me and those are my two favorite.

The LeBron II's are, and will always be, my favorite LeBron. Hell, they are one of my top 5 favorite shoes of all time! I can see why people love the VII's so much, but honestly the VIII's appeal just a little bit more to me. Knowing my taste, I might change my mind and like the VII's more tomorrow.

-Jermaine

Back
Top Bottom