+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

the work of 2 fellow nters
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

more pics here http://f5torefresh.com/mydirtysole/

^ I never would have thought of that as a custom colorway. But, those are really sweet! [color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]Good stuff! 
pimp.gif
[/color]

OBIWON, nice collection man. Very nice.

and those customs were executed perfectly. Put those in a HOH and they would probably sell out quickly.

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]VERY[/color] Nice, Kevin! 
smokin.gif
Lovin' that white/blue colorway. Any background that you can share on that one?

Dan, they are a wear test sample that LeBron wore a couple of times. Not sure how many pairs were made. Good meeting you at Sneaks Up!Thanks fella's!

Thanks for the background info, Kevin. The swoosh on the back heel collar made me ask about that shoe. Had a good time hanging out with you and the guys @ Sneaks Up!

Originally Posted by Phase2x

The LeBron II's are, and will always be, my favorite LeBron. Hell, they are one of my top 5 favorite shoes of all time! I can see why people love the VII's so much, but honestly the VIII's appeal just a little bit more to me. Knowing my taste, I might change my mind and like the VII's more tomorrow.

-Jermaine

My exact sentiments. Lebron II is the best, then VIII, then VII. I guess after that it would be IV, VI, III. The AZG and V are tied for ugliest.

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

Had to put in some work to get these so I thought I'd post a pic.. also Nice AZG Justin and sick 7s mosneaks..
SVSM HOME and AWAY 8s
da826985891c6f29161c2c481aac19269faef9d1.jpg

NICE!!
but these 2 are my grail school PEs... Still want the away OSU IVs

Back
Top Bottom