+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

Very nice Fred
pimp.gif

Nice 2s and all star 4s Lebron quality is leaps and bounds above any retro Jordan wonder why folks are still buying Jordan retros?

@Nowitzness41 I knew all that I was just being silly, but I'd rather buy something (lebron or Kobe) not because of hype, but bc the quality is leaps and bounds of Jordan retros... You don't have to worry about paint chipping major creasing after a couple of wears and the main/major reason is I can build a nice collection and not worry about messing up the shoe from wearing it... Look at those retro IIIs that just released is that even leather used on those shoes? Anyway no sheep-people over here just someone who won't give JB anymore money until they stepup their quality ie 2000-2005 retro quality... People continue to pay for JB bc of the history as you stated, but they won't get what they are spending their hard earned money for... Kids and poor quality JB are ruining the shoe game anyway cannot wait for the rest of my shoes to arrive tons more Lebrons to go!

True, idolizing MJ when they should have been molding themselves after the Rothchild's or Rockefellers...

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Right on, i hear u- and the sheep term wasnt directed at u ( i was just generalizing). Im with you on the Jordan's as well (ya i bought the BC3's cuz its one of my favorite models of all time). I think its mainly high school kids and younger that buy all these retro J's- in Dallas, seems almost every high-schooler has some form of J's on (cuz the hip hop industry pushes the crap out of em, and thats who these idiots are idolizing).

Right on with that. Performance wise - Any Jordan before the 11 is not worth gracing a court anymore compared to current released Nike Bball kicks..
I do love retro Jordan 11-14 for Bball though. They are all excellent.

Lets gets this post back on track!

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

* Thanks ya'll!

I wish I wasn't cursed wearing size 13-14!

if you have that big of a problem I'll gladly take some of them off your hands. Haha-Tyler

D and Ty, how y'all been?
Mario- Ill hit you up tomorrow w/an actual phone call, none of this cowardly text, IM, or email mumbo jumbo.

399841718.jpg

Walked into The Villa for an interview and saw they were already selling these for 165.00 out the door so mad I paid hype prices for the other two pair anyway I'm happy...

Originally Posted by T21D

D and Ty, how y'all been?
Mario- Ill hit you up tomorrow w/an actual phone call, none of this cowardly text, IM, or email mumbo jumbo.

chillen Fred.. damn them HWC look great also.. sweet stuff bro. Text me your number again I gotta new fone. lol 

Back
Top Bottom