WOW 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. (even though those PEs w/ the #23 aren't technically b-days).
 I figured this thread would be a bunch of hypebeasts posting their Lebron 9s, but damn i was wrong. Some dope stuff here. Im about to post a couple brons in a minute. 
golfinguru - yet again you make yourself to look like a COMPLETE $!% with your comments.  They are in fact the B-Day edition Lebron II's.

I was talking about the 4s bruh. Those blue/orange LeBron 4s are the HWC PEs, not the birthdays. They have the #23 above the laces, and no birthday cake on the tongue inside. Now who's the "@@%"????
Also, why are you so goddamn mad all the time? Get the stick out your @@% my dude. I am trying to stay positive, but you are so negative. Go play in traffic. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by golfinguru11

Originally Posted by srr1175

WOW 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. (even though those PEs w/ the #23 aren't technically b-days).
 I figured this thread would be a bunch of hypebeasts posting their Lebron 9s, but damn i was wrong. Some dope stuff here. Im about to post a couple brons in a minute. 
golfinguru - yet again you make yourself to look like a COMPLETE $!% with your comments.  They are in fact the B-Day edition Lebron II's.
I was talking about the 4s bruh. Those blue/orange LeBron 4s are the HWC PEs, not the birthdays. They have the #23 above the laces, and no birthday cake on the tongue inside. Now who's the "@@%"????
Also, why are you so goddamn mad all the time? Get the stick out your @@% my dude. I am trying to stay positive, but you are so negative. Go play in traffic. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

golfinguru - stand down kid. so negative all the time? first comment i ever made about you. have seen some of your other posts and not good.

by the way, they are ALL the Birthday PE's......... Know your shoes before running your mouth. You again look stupid.

Hardwood Classic - F traffic you should jump off a cliff

ahh $#!% it. Honestly, who cares? Like, if you spend your day correcting others on minute details about shoes there must be something missing from your life. Just let it go.

Also, a pedicure? really??? come on son.
t729hj.png

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

golfinguru - stand down kid. so negative all the time? first comment i ever made about you. have seen some of your other posts and not good.

by the way, they are ALL the Birthday PE's......... Know your shoes before running your mouth. You again look stupid.

Hardwood Classic - F traffic you should jump off a cliff

Thx to srr1175 for clarifying this for me.I thought this is fundamental even to a newbie.
frown.gif

That kid is a stalker and has pics saved of many guys on his computer. I get a pedicure every 2 weeks. IT's called taking care of yourself..... You know nothing about Lebrons and really have no say about pe's either since you buy them with dog poop on the bottom of them for over 500 bucks....

Back on topic before this guy stalks my facebook to post another pic to try to get a lol....

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan1

That kid is a stalker and has pics saved of many guys on his computer. I get a pedicure every 2 weeks. IT's called taking care of yourself..... You know nothing about Lebrons and really have no say about pe's either since you buy them with dog poop on the bottom of them for over 500 bucks....

Back on topic before this guy stalks my facebook to post another pic to try to get a lol....

Very nice ZL3 superman&remix sets!I've been wondering what the story is behind those 'FAB FIVE' embossing on navy/gold remix PE.

Nice Brons everybody...

Here's my very small collection, there's ALOT more i want and will try to get in the future...

jj5hqh.jpg

20sbzg0.jpg

Lace swaps, keeping it OG tho..
2t8qg.jpg

My kind of small but growing lebron collection.

A little background, dont post much but i started getting into shoes real serious when i was 14.. This is when the vi was coming out and i was pretty much a jordan shoe fan only then, so thats why i dont have any pre 7s really or the PE heat you guys have..... Plus i just cant spend what dudes are asking for em now a days but i did get the black remixs and birthdays ivs both for around 200 each so that wasnt that bad.... I really enjoy looking at your guys collections, some straight heat

ahh $#!% it. Honestly, who cares? Like, if you spend your day correcting others on minute details about shoes there must be something missing from your life. Just let it go.

Also, a pedicure? really??? come on son.
t729hj.png

lmaoooo dude did his research, this #$#+ is toooo funny

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan1

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 SOOO many things I could.... well, i'll lay off. No need to get into a battle over the internet. And btw, those pics are easily accessible to pretty much anyone. If you don't want people to see em, don't post em. Simple. Also, I don't know too many straight dudes who get mani/pedis LOL (just sayin). 
Anyways... Back to the kicks. I don't have too many Lebrons, but here are a couple I had laying around. 

HBiCLz

BONUS 
wink.gif

Spoiler [+]
HBkiVu

H9Nun3

HyyeEp

Back
Top Bottom