+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by golfinguru11

ahh $#!% it. Honestly, who cares? Like, if you spend your day correcting others on minute details about shoes there must be something missing from your life. Just let it go.

Also, a pedicure? really??? come on son.
t729hj.png
Damn B, you don't care about personal hygiene?

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan1

That kid is a stalker and has pics saved of many guys on his computer. I get a pedicure every 2 weeks. IT's called taking care of yourself..... You know nothing about Lebrons and really have no say about pe's either since you buy them with dog poop on the bottom of them for over 500 bucks....

Back on topic before this guy stalks my facebook to post another pic to try to get a lol....
No need to get into a battle over the internet
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Prada G

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan1

That kid is a stalker and has pics saved of many guys on his computer. I get a pedicure every 2 weeks. IT's called taking care of yourself..... You know nothing about Lebrons and really have no say about pe's either since you buy them with dog poop on the bottom of them for over 500 bucks....

Back on topic before this guy stalks my facebook to post another pic to try to get a lol....
No need to get into a battle over the internet
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Not at all. How the hell does he even know what I have saved on my computer??? 
puppet_facepalm.gif

i dont care about hygiene or twitter, but those two AML7s up there are nice.
a3447530-125-Pig-Pen.gif
 = me

penny...very nice on the supermans...i miss my xtra pair of Blue ones...

and damn, i really regret passing on the AML7 ASGs - i really want a pair.

Good interview ... heard his name around but seems like a chill dude unlike some others I've seen.

Must be a nice feeling to call up Nike and get to design your own pair.
laugh.gif

Not bad.

Originally Posted by baby dill

Good interview ... heard his name around but seems like a chill dude unlike some others I've seen.

Why do I feel like I know who your talking about? I agree dude seems very humble.

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

ahh $#!% it. Honestly, who cares? Like, if you spend your day correcting others on minute details about shoes there must be something missing from your life. Just let it go.

you don't need a pedicure for personal hygiene.
just a shower
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

you don't need a pedicure for personal hygiene.
just a shower
THIS! 

Back
Top Bottom