+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

Hoping they release the red elites so i can add them to this finals collection i got going.

487239_10151060241252442_523004352_n.jpg

Originally Posted by golfinguru11

lilpennymagicfan1 wrote:

He asked to take a pic with me last year.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I have never met you before. Why are you making up lies? I live almost 3,000 miles away from Justin (see: a few pages back) and would like to keep it that way. And I am not 14 either. Chubby? Pot calling the kettle black I'd say. But thats neither here nor there 

Lil penny is riding the lebron pe connect all the way back to his two bedroom apt.. You'll never see anything positive on any of his posts,other than his pix..everything else is negative about others..

Originally Posted by K23J

Hoping they release the red elites so i can add them to this finals collection i got going.

487239_10151060241252442_523004352_n.jpg
QFT!! those things are NASTY good.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Nice pickups everyone.

Quick question about sizing though, does anyone know how the Lebron IIs fit?
pretty true to size - maybe the most out of the lebrons.  at the worst go a half sz up, but i usually have to and am comfortable in the 2s.  love those things...

Originally Posted by golfinguru11

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan1

That kid is a stalker and has pics saved of many guys on his computer. I get a pedicure every 2 weeks. IT's called taking care of yourself..... You know nothing about Lebrons and really have no say about pe's either since you buy them with dog poop on the bottom of them for over 500 bucks....

Back on topic before this guy stalks my facebook to post another pic to try to get a lol....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 SOOO many things I could.... well, i'll lay off. No need to get into a battle over the internet. And btw, those pics are easily accessible to pretty much anyone. If you don't want people to see em, don't post em. Simple. Also, I don't know too many straight dudes who get mani/pedis LOL (just sayin). 
Anyways... Back to the kicks. I don't have too many Lebrons, but here are a couple I had laying around. 

HBiCLz

BONUS 
wink.gif

Spoiler [+]
HBkiVu

H9Nun3

HyyeEp

Golfing guru, I have been looking for the oregon II's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
mad.gif
they have eluded me for years!!!

Those 112 AML7s...
pimp.gif

Nice pics flint! Excellent collection as usual zach13... Really want to find those beavertons

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan1

Went to Ny to buy out a big sneaker collection yesterday, heres a few of the "Nicer" pieces
Damn Penny, the IIIs and IVs are dope! How many multiples do you have of each now?

Originally Posted by B Sox

You a fellow Terp, bahunt? Dope 7's!
Appreciate it man. And yes a terp for life
Nice stuff lilpenny. I vow to own a pair of those ASG graf iv's one day

Back
Top Bottom