+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

Someone mention ROY's?!?!
319700219.jpg

all I want are some DS Black/White/Red IIs. I never pulled the trigger and now I regret it. I can't find a DS pair in my size.

If I'm not mistaken, the solid colors of lebrons are away colorways which would make my oregons the away colorway.

Originally Posted by dkballer22

If I'm not mistaken, the solid colors of lebrons are away colorways which would make my oregons the away colorway.

Correct.

Nice set up Dan.... You were serious about the AZG and II collection....
pimp.gif

Thanks sir, after the horrible disappointment of af1's last year, I decided to try my hand with lebrons and been having pretty good success so far!It's bringing back the fun that I was missing for a while.

An immense post by dkballer22....WOW...
eek.gif

Since we are on the topic of AZG's.....
With the permission from my connect, i would like to share a picture with you guys once again.
This is very old picture of mine from like 2004 when i initially posted it in Brian's LeBron posts, when it was only a few of us at the time purchasingPE's.

Alot of you wondered whether this exact variation of this model existed, and it does!!!
I know it's not much, but I'm sure the dedicated Bron collectors like Ru will appreciate it...
laugh.gif

Hopefully this is saved for future reference and hopefully this time someone notices the uniqueness of this model.....
roll.gif

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

An immense post by dkballer22....WOW...
eek.gif

Since we are on the topic of AZG's.....
With the permission from my connect, i would like to share a picture with you guys once again.
This is very old picture of mine from like 2004 when i initially posted it in Brian's LeBron posts, when it was only a few of us at the time purchasing PE's.

Alot of you wondered whether this exact variation of this model existed, and it does!!!
I know it's not much, but I'm sure the dedicated Bron collectors like Ru will appreciate it...
laugh.gif

Hopefully this is saved for future reference and hopefully this time someone notices the uniqueness of this model.....
roll.gif

PO
eek.gif

laugh.gif
... I had to at LEAST pretend to be surprised, right?????

Back
Top Bottom