Yea there is no topping eating afterbirth, he has to be lying

He is, story has been posted on multiple forums over the past year
i knew i read it before somewhere
laugh.gif
still crazy and disgusting if true
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

My ex girlfriend got pregnant and we decided it would be best to abort it. It was a surgical abortion and she was advised not to have sex for 30 days. We had sex after about a week(stupid, I know). We were 69'ing and she used to like it when I would pretty much put her entire @#!*%, +%*%, lips and everything into my mouth and suck it. I sucked it and swallowed a chunk of flesh. Was like waaaaait a minute, then threw her off me and started vomiting all over the bed. She started crying and **** when I told her what was up. She told me when she calmed down that she had been having discharge since the abortion and the doctors told her random bits of flesh/gunky **** might appear for a few weeks. Tasted so ****ing disgusting. Sucked up and swallowed the discharge of an abortion.

what did it taste like?
just like his father

2001. Sainte-Foy, Quebec.

It was my last year of HS, so during our winter break, my boys and I planned a ski-trip to Canada. Immediately upon arrival at the hotel, all seven of us hit up the concierge and asked for a good strip club. He immediately pointed us to this spot called Cabaret Carol (you can google it). After dinner, we took a cab straight there. To me, the strip-club outing was supposed to be a night of 'learning'; I had never been to a strip club nor have I had alcohol in a public place as someone of legal age (not that I was, had a fake iD). Sainte-Foy, to me, had a very small-town vibe, and so I expected the women to reflect my opinion of the town - plain jane, regular looking women. It being a Monday also played a role in my expectations. So on this surprisingly mild February (about 55 degrees) evening in Canada, my friends and I set out to start this trip off right.

We immediately took the seats by the stage. The first woman to dance was downright gorgeous - a mix between Lacey Chabert and Sarah Michelle Gellar (as deduced by my friends during or many recollections of this night over the last decade) - and I instantly fell in love. She looked wickedly innocent and had a tight body to boot. She and I kept eye contact a lot, but I didn't think much of it - she was just doing her job (and doing it damn well). So after watching 3-4 dancers and drinking a ton of beers, we finally decided to get dances. They were a mere ten Canadian dollars a piece, but a 'VIP' room that was closed off with a black curtain was offered for just 5 Canadian dollars more. It was behind a black curtain with an ornate sign that read 'VIP PLEASURE' above the doorway. My friend had the gonads to go VIP first and he came out about ten minutes later, describing the experience as a slightly longer lapdance with more seductive dancing (as if grinding on your crotch whilst topless wasn't seductive enough). I already had a long dance with the Lacey Michelle Gellar dancer which included a lot of kissing, and was tempted to ask her to the VIP room as I stared at her yearningly, but before I could get up to ask her, I noticed her walking in my direction. I remained seated until she arrived in front of me, but before the words came out of my mouth, she grabbed my hand and walked me to the VIP room. This stripper could read minds.

The VIP room is just a dark room lit by candles. There's a black couch that, if hit by a blacklight, would probably illuminate so powerfully that it would be registered from a satellite in outer space as some sort of suspicious nuclear activity. I spent the first 30 seconds surveying the room and eventually made my way to the couch, sitting dead center. Oh, the pathetic rear ends that have inhabited that seat in the past. Without any rhythm to the music ('Lady' by Modjo was playing), Lacey Michelle Gellar ripped off her top and straddled me without hesitation. Something told me (my boner) that I was in for some real Very Important Person treatment. A few minutes of deep, passionate kissing led to over-the-pants stroking, which led to under-the-pants stroking, which led to her advising me via hand motions to pull my shorts down, which led to her applying a conctraceptive to my member, which led to her riding on top of me. About one minute in, the bouncer busted in through the curtain and looked me right in the eye. Then right at her. Then right back at me. She jumped right off, screaming in shock and embarrassment, and ran out of the room. By then the entire staff, a few of the patrons, and all of my friends were peering into the room; all they saw was my terrified mid-orgasm face and my member pointed upwards to the sky like a totem pole. I was so ready to burst that the slightest breeze in my general direction would've made me explode like Eyjafjallajokull (you know, that volcano in Iceland). I carefully removed the condom in front of them all and pulled my boxers up very slowly, careful not to agitate myself, and walked out of the VIP room like I was just caught masturbating by my parents; I hadn't realized that I was revealing my member in its most sensitive and camera-shy state to dozens of strangers and my friends. Upon entering the main room, I saw Lacey Michelle Gellar talking to an older woman, presumably Carol of Cabarat Carol, and just one look from her made me go Mt. Vesuvius in my pants. Thing is, I was wearing boxers, and above that I was wearing Jordan shorts. They're kinda baggy.

I looked down and noticed driplets of 'myself', and in my embarrassment, I smeared them with my feet with a look of defeat in my face - imagine the sad face of a dog eating his own poop. I took one look at the 6'5" 310 lb. bouncer, one look at my friend, who had this frozen, astonished look (the look you'd have if you saw your friends erect penis), one final look at Lacey Michelle Gellar, and booked it out of club. Back at the hotel, I gave my friends a rough play-by-play while scrubbing the soles of my kicks (Air Max 95s), thinking they got the same treatment from their ladies of the night as I did from mine, but it turned out the value of the five extra dollars they spent wasn't anywhere close to the "bang" for buck I got. I was too embarrassed to go back to that strip club throughout the remainder of the trip, but every night after, at least two of my friends did. None reported their own special stories, but what made me feel a bit guilty was that they didn't spot Lacey Michelle Gellar in any of the following nights. Did she get fired? Suspended? Who knows. For about a month after the trip, I visited the Cabaret Carol website religiously to discover her identity, but my efforts were all for naught. Never found out her name nor will I ever, but I will remember her and that night for as long as I shall live.

Originally Posted by RedMan

I have to short stories.

The first story happened between my summer fling and I. While she was home from college she would stay at her parent's house so trying to find a time and place in her parent's house to smash was a task in its self. Bringing her back to my place was not an option as for I didn't want my sister to clown me because this girl was not the best looking female. Shorty calls me one day and tells me that her parents and brother have left for the day and I should come over so I could smash. In my haste to make it make it to her parent's house and smash I forgot to bring the protection. I didn't realize I forgot the protection until my pants were down and I was about to hit her with the long stroke from the back, so I said ef it i'm going in raw. Little did I know how great raw sex feels. I hit her with two long strokes and I felt my nut coming already. I didn't want to bust inside of her and I didn't want her to know that I was going to bust so I jumped back into my jeans and busted in them. She asked me what happened and I told her that I thought I heard someone downstairs. She told me that she didn't believe me because she dropped her family off.

The second story is about my ex girlfriend. Just before I was going to hit my ex girlfriend with the doggy-style position for the first time she said that she had to warn me. I'm like what does this female have to warn me about. She said that she has a hairy butt crack. I told her that i'm cool with a hairy butt crack and I bet you don't even have that much hair back there. Man, this chick was not lying as soon as she turned around I saw hair creeping out the side of her thong. I'm less than 60 seconds from hitting her with the long stroke so I'm like whatever I will get her to fix this later. I pulled her thong down and she said ouch, I asked her what was wrong and she said that I pulled some hair with the thong.

roll.gif
roll.gif
Gold

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Yea there is no topping eating afterbirth, he has to be lying

He is, story has been posted on multiple forums over the past year
i knew i read it before somewhere
laugh.gif
still crazy and disgusting if true
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Lying !%# dudes on the internet! 

In HS, me and this girl planned to skip on the same day. She lived with her older sister. Her sister was basically her parental guardian. This girl swore up and down that her sister was at work and wouldn't be home anytime soon.

So...we're smashing on the couch right next to the front door. She's on top. I hear the door rattle and stop. She's like..."That was probably our neighbors." I continue smashing. Moments later, the door rattles again...door opens. I'm literally trying to hide my naked body into the couch...looking like a damn idiot.
30t6p3b.gif
Her sister simply says to me..."You need to get dressed and leave."

Got caught another time but this time, it was by the girl's boyfriend. Once again, completely naked. I heard her apartment door opening up and tried to hit the balcony but the door wouldn't open. So...I just said @@%# it...turned around and flexed up like I was about to have some jungle battle. She sat up speechless until she finally said "Why didn't you tell me you were coming home?"
laugh.gif
I'm thinking I'm about to fight this dude while butt *%@ naked but all he said was "So...you've got a new dude now?" She told him to wait in the other room. I got dressed and dipped. Sucker *%@ boy.
roll.gif

And finally...I was smashing my then GF, she breathed hard one time while we were kissing and a booger came down on my lip. I didn't want to ruin the moment so I ate it.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

And finally...I was smashing my then GF, she breathed hard one time while we were kissing and a booger came down on my lip. I didn't want to ruin the moment so I ate it.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

MisterP0315 wrote:

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

HAHAHA
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was getting ready to sex my girl yesterday and as I was about to mount her for some good ole missionary when I caught the WORST cramp on the back of my right leg. *%!* was horrible and I've NEVER had one that bad. I fell back as quick as I could and stuck my leg up while gripping the back of my thigh to try and massage it and stretch or something all while straight up yelling out in pain. Naturally she was confused and unfortunately as I first got off her and laid back down she moved towards me to try to see what was wrong. Bad timing as I turned to my left and swung my leg around and my knee connected with her jaw and knocked her over. As soon as it happened I tried to sit back up again a little too soon and my leg cramps up AGAIN. This time I just laid back down and stayed there in agony while she was trying to get back up a little woozy lol. She laughed it off like the trooper she is and decided to take care of things from there but that didn't stop here from sharing the story with some of our friends last night while we were all chilling.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

eat_snot_Find_An_Awesome_GIF_Post_It_Here-s328x238-285426-580.gif

one time me and baby mama was doing it, she needed to fart. so i said %@+! it i love her and told her go ahead, then we kept goin

Back
Top Bottom