Post your most embarrassing sexual encounters Vol. 2012

^Skin Diamond
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by slickp42189

Originally Posted by Dagrandesoda

ME and a old friend was chillin and she brought her frien with her. Anyways fast forward, me and the friend exchange numberss and talk. A week later she comes over. We chill on the couch watch some MTV jams, then she talks talkin bout how good I look and of course i compliment her the same way. She then leans closer to me and we kiss. I'm touching her down there and things getting hot. So she takes her pants off and I lye down on my back and she sits on my face and begins to somther my face and i'm loving it. Hopping she would let one rip, she did just that(kinda like soraya carioca movies) and I was in heaven. She was so embrassed though and she got off my face. I' was super pissed and was trying to hold back that I was mad that she got off my face after she farted which I enjoyed. She sensed I enjoyed it and she was creeped out. She said sorry for farting and I was like its ok, then she was like did you actually enjoy that? I was like yeah, she was like What the hell is wrong with you. Called me a perv and she bounced.

I could have told me friend the story, but it would have mad both of us look weird....
dude, that is super weird, but you shouldve played normal to continue like "omg did you just do that, can you please control your body? gosh. . . . now can you please sit on my face again?"
That would have been just as weird lol and probably rude. Hard to play off what your truely feel inside.

Originally Posted by k3stacks

Yall aint ordinary half these stories prolly ducktales. 1 time I got sum fire !%! head it was so good that I was shivering & my teeth were clattering. Ma thought I was playing I later told her that I wasnt & rlly cldnt help my body. It was Crazy

first time getting dome huh?

No, fartmouth

ME and a old friend was chillin and she brought her frien with her. Anyways fast forward, me and the friend exchange numberss and talk. A week later she comes over. We chill on the couch watch some MTV jams, then she talks talkin bout how good I look and of course i compliment her the same way. She then leans closer to me and we kiss. I'm touching her down there and things getting hot. So she takes her pants off and I lye down on my back and she sits on my face and begins to somther my face and i'm loving it. Hopping she would let one rip, she did just that(kinda like soraya carioca movies) and I was in heaven. She was so embrassed though and she got off my face. I' was super pissed and was trying to hold back that I was mad that she got off my face after she farted which I enjoyed. She sensed I enjoyed it and she was creeped out. She said sorry for farting and I was like its ok, then she was like did you actually enjoy that? I was like yeah, she was like What the hell is wrong with you. Called me a perv and she bounced.

I could have told me friend the story, but it would have mad both of us look weird....
you ENJOY booty dust though?

You sick #!@!

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

disgust-wwe.gif

I'm done. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by Smedroc

This happened on NYE actually.

Met a chick, she took me back to the hotel, we start getting down etc...

Anyway against my better judgement i decide im gonna eat the box
tired.gif
... But not the regular way... I seen this prono where dude has the chick sat on his shoulders while he's stood up and he's just nyammin that thang... +%%$ looked boss so i thought i'd try it out. However i'm not as brolic as this dude was so i thought i'll do it against the wall for some support. So i lift this girl up on my shoulders and go to lean her up against what i thought was a wall....

Unfortunately all the Jack and red wine caused me to make a slight misjudgment....what i thought to be a wall was infact a doorway. So as i plant her against fresh air this erotic sexual act suddenly becomes a running powerbomb
30t6p3b.gif
This chick hits the canvas HARD with my full weight to follow. She's goes into a semi foetal position and starts wimpering quietly, complaining that her side hurts. I didn't know whether to apologise to this girl or pin her shoulders down for the 3 count. Needless to say i got dressed and left the hotel shortly afterward.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

running-powerbomb-o.gif
nooooooooooooo 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Af1 Jordan collecterz

I was vacationing in El Salvador last summer with my cousin & a couple of his hoodlum friends at a pent house, having a couple drinks.
So since my cousin knew the ropes around the joint he asks this thick dark haired broad how much she charged, she was like "I only do private dances".
Since it was my birthday my cousin offered to pay for the %!$$%% services & offered 2x the amount...
Anyways once me & her get into the room we start undressing & talking and she puts the glove on me & she start lubricating it.
So then she start giving me head & she want me to 69 with her I'm like NAAAAHH! at first so then she just decides to stand up on the bed & sits on my face giving me head, so then as her ****Y gets closer i smell a nasty sensation of fish Im like oh hell No!! But then again my cuzzo paid for her so i just proceed with the smashin of a stinky vagina. My face was
sick.gif
but luckily 30 minutes is how long i lasted & had shawty moaning the whole time as she is on top. Smelliest vagina I've ever smashed..

It always baffles me when dudes complain about a prostitutes hygiene.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by Af1 Jordan collecterz

I was vacationing in El Salvador last summer with my cousin & a couple of his hoodlum friends at a pent house, having a couple drinks.
So since my cousin knew the ropes around the joint he asks this thick dark haired broad how much she charged, she was like "I only do private dances".
Since it was my birthday my cousin offered to pay for the %!$$%% services & offered 2x the amount...
Anyways once me & her get into the room we start undressing & talking and she puts the glove on me & she start lubricating it.
So then she start giving me head & she want me to 69 with her I'm like NAAAAHH! at first so then she just decides to stand up on the bed & sits on my face giving me head, so then as her ****Y gets closer i smell a nasty sensation of fish Im like oh hell No!! But then again my cuzzo paid for her so i just proceed with the smashin of a stinky vagina. My face was
sick.gif
but luckily 30 minutes is how long i lasted & had shawty moaning the whole time as she is on top. Smelliest vagina I've ever smashed..

It always baffles me when dudes complain about a prostitutes hygiene.

There's a lot of hell no followed by at first/ buts in this story... so question:did u honestly eat knowning it smelled like marine life?

disgust-wwe.gif
Seriously.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by BronLe

you ENJOY booty dust though?

You sick @$%@

roll.gif
roll.gif
this can't be real life, dude has to be trolling on a whole new level.

son really get off on that methane gas
sick.gif

mcnabb_wft.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

disgust-wwe.gif

I'm done. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The story and the perfect gif 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Her parents walked in when I was about to finish, figured with all that work and getting walked in on, I might as well finish what I started, so I did.Man I thought her dad was going to have a heart attack or kill me, which ever came first.

.my old girl
.hitting from behind
.bringggg that luuummmmbbaaaa
.slipped out
.got it back in instantly
.wrong hole
.she cried
.i convinced her to let me finish
.i did so
.she was still crying

Yo I was messing around with my ex turned J-O. Anyway one time she met up with me at my bball game and came home with me. She started feeling it and starts to dome me up. then shorty is start sniffling and asked me if I washed my junk after playing ball. Mind you still got on my shorts and jersey shirt. She makes a gaggin sound and yells at me to clean it up. I got an take a shower. I come out and shorty is gone. Was so pissed but when I called her, she was halfway home. #foreveralone

mine happened last week. so this girl was giving me dome and i was feeling her butt so i was rubbing all over her butt everything was going good then she grab my hand and slubs all over my two finger im looking like %!@ than she moves my hand towards her "back hole" and shoves it in. Idk what to do so i just leave my fingers in there. It gets worse she continues to give me dome i dont like to pull out so i just go ahead and bust BADDD IDEAA shorty jumps up and spits it all over my shirt! she keep doing this weird thing where she was like gagging but not throwing anything up the noise was soo freaking annoying! its like she wanted to throwup but nothing would come out it continued for like 30mins! all that keep playing in my head was lil wayne verse when he said "stick my finger in her butt when im getting brain"

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Yo I was messing around with my ex turned J-O. Anyway one time she met up with me at my bball game and came home with me. She started feeling it and starts to dome me up. then shorty is start sniffling and asked me if I washed my junk after playing ball. Mind you still got on my shorts and jersey shirt. She makes a gaggin sound and yells at me to clean it up. I got an take a shower. I come out and shorty is gone. Was so pissed but when I called her, she was halfway home. #foreveralone

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 YO i hate that sound!

Originally Posted by AMdoctor

mine happened last week. so this girl was giving me dome and i was feeling her butt so i was rubbing all over her butt everything was going good then she grab my hand and slubs all over my two finger im looking like %!@ than she moves my hand towards her "back hole" and shoves it in. Idk what to do so i just leave my fingers in there. It gets worse she continues to give me dome i dont like to pull out so i just go ahead and bust BADDD IDEAA shorty jumps up and spits it all over my shirt! she keep doing this weird thing where she was like gagging but not throwing anything up the noise was soo freaking annoying! its like she wanted to throwup but nothing would come out it continued for like 30mins! all that keep playing in my head was lil wayne verse when he said "stick my finger in her butt when im getting brain"

dude thats nasty, why you let her put your finiger in her booty hole? Just nasty shun. You know what kind of feces in her? I'm down with the farts and all, but booty play is a no no

Back
Top Bottom