Post your most embarrassing sexual encounters Vol. 2012

Originally Posted by datpiff110

**** going soft

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Never said this to anyone. Swear on my daughter. I met up with this chic and went to her hotel. We chopped it up, talked for a while and then I finally made the move. Grabbed her face and started kissing her. Made out for like 5 minutes and got naked. We turned the lamp off next to the bed but I could see a little from the moonlight shinning through the balcony door. I was going to WORK!! I was slam effing this chic and she loved it. So I figured after I made her climax so many times I'ma eat the box and show her my other skills. I go down and so she's going crazy, I'm feeling like the mannn! Next thing you know I taste something funny but I'm like oh, she's just cumming. Then I smelled something.. jumped up and turned the lights on. All I saw was red. She goes 'OMG!' I wipe my face and blood is all on my hand. I run straight in the bathroom and throw up. She comes in and ask am I Ok... I look at her with disgust while I'm scrubbing my face and mouth. I said 'Man you was on your god damn period and you knew it!' She said no, you just screwed me too hard! I swear I'm not. She sits on the bed while I'm getting dressed and we are both quiet. I get up and leave. Never spoke to her again, only a few words on twitter.

SMH

/Real Life.
oh...so is that y they call u face?

Originally Posted by eashawty

Never said this to anyone. Swear on my daughter. I met up with this chic and went to her hotel. We chopped it up, talked for a while and then I finally made the move. Grabbed her face and started kissing her. Made out for like 5 minutes and got naked. We turned the lamp off next to the bed but I could see a little from the moonlight shinning through the balcony door. I was going to WORK!! I was slam effing this chic and she loved it. So I figured after I made her climax so many times I'ma eat the box and show her my other skills. I go down and so she's going crazy, I'm feeling like the mannn! Next thing you know I taste something funny but I'm like oh, she's just cumming. Then I smelled something.. jumped up and turned the lights on. All I saw was red. She goes 'OMG!' I wipe my face and blood is all on my hand. I run straight in the bathroom and throw up. She comes in and ask am I Ok... I look at her with disgust while I'm scrubbing my face and mouth. I said 'Man you was on your god damn period and you knew it!' She said no, you just screwed me too hard! I swear I'm not. She sits on the bed while I'm getting dressed and we are both quiet. I get up and leave. Never spoke to her again, only a few words on twitter.

SMH

/Real Life.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this happened a few months ago. This girl that i met from orange county was riding me and i had the nervous gas going on lol. and she rode to hard that she made a chain of farts come out lol, we both said %#%# it and kept it going.

Originally Posted by eashawty

SMH

/Real Life.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nighthawk9421

this happened a few months ago. This girl that i met from orange county was riding me and i had the nervous gas going on lol. and she rode to hard that she made a chain of farts come out lol, we both said %#%# it and kept it going.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

My stank vag story isn't that funny.... just kinda sad and a really simped out Rck
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Will get back to typing this up when I have some time to kill at night
laugh.gif

So its my senior year and officially the last night of college. All my stuff is packed and I'm going home tomorrow morning so you know its going to be a legendary night, I'm talking The Legend of Mr. Rager, some Kid Cudi alcoholic Mr. Solo Dolo type of night. So after hours of drinking at the bar and having some Juelz and Jim Jones champagne fights I head home where it's the your too drunk to spit game type of night. One of my boys and roommates comes in my room to wake me up, he's like the girl next door told me she wants to get it in with you (keep in mind she's not that hot) but my math is all messed up 2s are 10s and 10s are 2s. So I stumble next door and the girl is like why are you walking like a zombie? Anyways we get to business and she starts doming me. So I put on a rubber after a few tries and she's like I have my period and I didn't shave. I'm like, "Say What???????" Girl is like I'm sorry but, nothing was stopping my 5 pumps. I bend her over and I know I'm about to finish so I tell her to finish me off with dome. She swallows me whole and tries to cuddle, so I'm like nahhhh my Jimmy John's is here I gotta go get it. I zombie walk back to my house next door and drunk order Jimmy John's. Not only does the food show up, the girl shows up!!!!!!! I take a bite and next thing I know she grabs my sandwich and also takes a bite. In my head I'm like "YO, DID SHE BRUSH HER TEETH?" Not even thinking twice I gave her the sandwich and she ended up sharing it with my roommates. I ended up passing out where I woke up in the middle of the night with her next to me with Jimmy John's chips in the bed.

This isn't my story but my best friends:

So he hits up with this girl who is known for taking it anal. Like this girl never took it in the vag and preferred anal so she could consider herself a virgin. She comes over late night and they are kissing and he is fooling around. They both get naked where he hears snoring. The girl is fast asleep in his bed. He thinks to himself "how am I gonna get rid of this hard on?" He then proceeds to grab her breasts and masturbate himself while the girl is sleeping. He finishes and just falls asleep next to her.

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

So its my senior year and officially the last night of college. All my stuff is packed and I'm going home tomorrow morning so you know its going to be a legendary night, I'm talking The Legend of Mr. Rager, some Kid Cudi alcoholic Mr. Solo Dolo type of night. So after hours of drinking at the bar and having some Juelz and Jim Jones champagne fights I head home where it's the your too drunk to spit game. One of my boys and roommates comes in my room to wake me up, he's like the girl next door told me she wants to get it in with you (keep in mind she's not that hot) but my math is all messed up 2s are 10s and 10s are 2s. So I stumble next door and the girl is like why are you walking like a zombie? Anyways we get to business and she starts doming me. So I put on a rubber after a few tries and she's like I have my period and I didn't shave. I'm like, "Say What???????" Girl is like I'm sorry but, nothing was stopping my 5 pumps. I bend her over and I know I'm about to finish so I tell her to finish me off with dome. She swallows me whole and tries to cuddle, so I'm like nahhhh my Jimmy John's is here I gotta go get it. I zombie walk back to my house next door and drunk order Jimmy John's. Not only does the food show up, the girl shows up!!!!!!! I take a bite and next thing I know she grabs my sandwich and also takes a bite. In my head I'm like "YO, DID SHE BRUSH HER TEETH?" Not even thinking twice I gave her the sandwich and she ended up sharing it with my roommates. I ended up passing out where I woke up in the middle of the night with her next to me with Jimmy John's chips in the bed.
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom