smh.gif
indifferent.gif
I still finished though
pimp.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by yep617

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

Originally Posted by yep617

the next morning shes like "you know you ate my butthole last night?
grin.gif
so
yeah, i dont mind eating a girl out, but not the poop shute.....but hey if thats your thing, im not knockin it.
its not bad, it just has to be clean

My first time...
I was 13 and the chick was 16 and I was popping !*$% like I had sex wit mad girls and I knew how to bust !+#...(but In fact i never even beat off before)...
Once I fell in that warmth...3 blinks and I was done...
i remember yelling and jerkin and !*$% because I never felt anything like that before...

She didn't say anything when we was done but she had that face like she was gonna tell all the whole NYC about my pipe game...

Hmm.. Y'all only nut once and you're done? Cuz damn. Ol' boy was done after his third time.. but even then, he was reluctant to be done.

Originally Posted by Dapper D

My first time...
I was 13 and the chick was 16 and I was popping !*$% like I had sex wit mad girls and I knew how to bust !+#...(but In fact i never even beat off before)...
i remember yelling and jerkin and !*$% because I never felt anything like that before...

She didn't say anything when we was done but she had that face like she was gonna tell all the whole NYC about my pipe game...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hell0o

Hmm.. Y'all only nut once and you're done? Cuz damn. Ol' boy was done after his third time.. but even then, he was reluctant to be done.

Pics of you
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by hell0o

thas called going for 3 rounds... not to mention this is the most embarrassing sexual encounters thread... so of course things will be bad in here

over exaggerated about my length to a chick, had no condom, had to walk out to the pharmacy real quick

was staring at the shelf, I was like man if I dont return with some magnums Imma embarrass myself, this chick thinks Im packing a ruler

so I copped a magnum, getting ahead of myself as always, got back and slipped it on
yea, SLIPPED , my junk just fell in there, so much wasted space, it was like renting a home with a pool house knowing dam well you cant swim

I kept stalling saying wait Im not fully erect yet, but of course I was lying, the intercourse was weird, almost bothersome, it was like wearing a extra longsock and folding it under your foot.

but till this day my magnums stay baggy
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by soltheman

Anyways, we're steady in it and her dad pops in from the back door (we didn't hear him come in.) He simply said "Hey, how y'all doin'?" and then just went back into the kitchen and grabbed some left over chinese food.

laugh.gif
same thing happened to my boyfriend & i twice
smh.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by bluexsneakerhead

Anyways, we're steady in it and her dad pops in from the back door (we didn't hear him come in.) He simply said "Hey, how y'all doin'?" and then just went back into the kitchen and grabbed some left over chinese food.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
embarassed.gif
oh pshh lies hahaha

Magnums are a very akward feelin rubber....Everytime I rock one it feels like its slippin off and im constantlly checkin to make sure its not alone in dabooty....

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

over exaggerated about my length to a chick, had no condom, had to walk out to the pharmacy real quick

was staring at the shelf, I was like man if I dont return with some magnums Imma embarrass myself, this chick thinks Im packing a ruler

so I copped a magnum, getting ahead of myself as always, got back and slipped it on
yea, SLIPPED , my junk just fell in there, so much wasted space, it was like renting a home with a pool house knowing dam well you cant swim

I kept stalling saying wait Im not fully erect yet, but of course I was lying, the intercourse was weird, almost bothersome, it was like wearing a extra long sock and folding it under your foot.

smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I kept stalling saying wait Im not fully erect yet, but of course I was lying, the intercourse was weird, almost bothersome, it was like wearing a extra long sock and folding it under your foot.

smokin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i was with this chick i met after the club she was giving me good mouth and told me to warn her when im about to cum so i wouldnt do it in her mouth

i tapped on the bed

and the ho lets the cum squirt out all over my chest

smh fml

i recall this was new years eve that just past.

Originally Posted by XCellzisCrack

i was with this chick i met after the club she was giving me good mouth and told me to warn her when im about to cum so i wouldnt do it in her mouth

i tapped on the bed

and the ho lets the cum squirt out all of my chest

smh fml
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

someone sticky this, so i can read it manana. real brief, office meetings with teachers, i used to get aroused, the chemistry teacher was a milf and a half.standing up and walking out was an art form involving backpack and akward gestures.

i never smashed.

fail

Originally Posted by Dapper D

My first time...

DAMN
roll.gif
Inexperience FTL but I guess that's not a bad wayto lose it.
Originally Posted by XCellzisCrack

i tapped on the bed

and the ho lets the cum squirt out all over my chest

smh fml

i recall this was new years eve that just past.
laugh.gif
I hate that. Not even the decency to aim it elsewhere.This dumb chick let it all on my shirt one time
smh.gif
It was nice one too, thisother chick got it on my jeans as well.

Originally Posted by mjbetch

Originally Posted by bluexsneakerhead

laugh.gif
smh.gif
embarassed.gif
oh pshh lies hahaha

smh.gif
this dude
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Her: "Is that it?"

Me: "Ah yeah baby, that's it
wink.gif
"

- Jermaine

pimp.gif
dre tell the story bout how when u was a lil kid hangin out wit the older folks... and you was talkin big about how your meat was all big &*%++... and some broad told you to come talk to her in private (you knew what was up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
)... then she just grabbed the meat & said "bO1$t0P lY1n"... and then she proceeded to tell everyone ya meat was small...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by dreClark

Her: "Is that it?"

Me: "Ah yeah baby, that's it
wink.gif
"

- Jermaine

pimp.gif
dre tell the story bout how when u was a lil kid hangin out wit the older folks... and you was talkin big about how your meat was all big & *%++... and some broad told you to come talk to her in private (you knew what was up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
)... then she just grabbed the meat & said "bO1 $t0P lY1n"... and then she proceeded to tell everyone ya meat was small...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Damn bro, you sure do have a great memory.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom