Post Your Motorcycle

:smh: @ Euro 4. That exhaust is massive. The updates overall seem pretty impressive tho. 2017 is going to be great for bikers!

Last edited:
New Fireblade looks good. 44 lbs dropped & power increase.

:smh: @ Euro 4. That exhaust is massive. The updates overall seem pretty impressive tho. 2017 is going to be great for bikers!

First thing I thought was why is the exhaust so big. Maybe they know most people will opt for aftermarket.

surprised more manufacturers haven't opted for the integrated low slung underbody exhaust, with mass centralization seems like it be easy enough & much better looking...

Last edited:
New FZ-09 looks like a mini FZ-10. I kinda like it. The license plate mount is terribly ugly tho. Why is their catalytic converter so big?

Probably get a steal on the current model.

Can anyone talk to the differences between a 600cc and a 1000cc on s sport bike?

I have always rode 1000s (had a GSXR 1000), and my current bike is a cruiser at 2000 cc..

I'm looking to cop a sport bike next spring, but I want to know how much I'm losing if I get a 600cc sport bike over a 1000cc sport bike.

^ You're going to have to rev the piss out of the 600 to get what was almost instant on your 1000. It's all a matter of preference tho. Some people like to be up in the revs, banging the red line, and switching gears. Some are lazy, like the power, or just wanna brag lol

HAVENT POSTED IN HERE IN SINCE I GOT IT. IVE PUT 900 MILES ON IT SINCE THE DAY I PURCHASED(very end of august)

JUST A COUPLE COSMETIC CHANGES:

-RED LEVERS, RED RIM TAPE.

-NEW THICK HARLEY STYLE SPIKE GRIPS ARE GOING ON THIS WEEKEND. THESE THIN FACTORY GRIPS ARE DEF FOR SMALL HANDED RIDERS, THEY KILL MY HANDS EVERY RIDE. I HAVE BIG HANDS SO HOPEFULLY THESE BIGGER GRIPS WILL IMPROVE THE COMFORT.

GOING TO BE REMOVING REAR SEAT AND PUTTING A COWL ON SOON.

I ALSO PLAN ON ADDING LED BODY LIGHTING IN THE OFF SEASON.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom