Post Your Motorcycle

The apehangers have me sitting upright, no lean, so its comfortable for me. Handling sucks in traffic though. But on the freeway its very comfortable. Rule of thumb for apehangers, you want the bars to be lined up with your shoulders when in riding position. :D

I can imagine lane splitting is difficult. I think they look bad *** tho. I believe in Cali anything above the shoulders or maybe its neck/head is illegal.

Really excited to see what they do with the R6. Hope its not all aesthetics, but what they did with the R1 performance wise I doubt they'll skimp out on the R6. This will be the only updated 600cc sportbike outside of the Daytona 675 which may be getting discontinued. Can't wait for the bike shows next month and towards the end of the year to see what new iish rolls out. Esp BMW :nerd:
I don't like the lights on the new R1's I prefer the previous look.
Previous gen R1 front end is OD ugly to me. Looks like some kind of bug eyed alien or bug.

The CBR 250 looks ******* fantastic. As much as I need one, I'm contemplated holding off getting a bike until I see all of the 2017's.

Honda needs to update their liter bike. :smh: at getting rid of the 600. I don't understand why the 250-300 segment is so big right now. People really gonna end up going from a 250 to a 1000.

One of the arguments is that with all of the new rider aids, liter bikes are easier to ride. So the jump from a 250/300/500 isn't as large.

Last edited:
the styling for that 250 is cool, could be a preview of a design language on the bigger bikes...

Honda needs to update their liter bike. :smh: at getting rid of the 600. I don't understand why the 250-300 segment is so big right now. People really gonna end up going from a 250 to a 1000.

is this true, i can only find stories about not being updated/sold in europe due to some regulation (euro4)? it is possible the will still be a 2017 600rr from honda?

One of the arguments is that with all of the new rider aids, liter bikes are easier to ride. So the jump from a 250/300/500 isn't as large.
Yea, I've heard that as well. The liters are mad easy to ride now, practically ride themselves. Makes you wonder how the 600's will be perceived in the future [emoji]129300[/emoji]. Think it really boils down to money. The manufacturing costs aren't that far off between 600cc & 1000cc, and when consumers can pay a couple grand more to get advanced tech & more power, why wouldn't they? Just kinda sad to see them getting neglected lol, unless its just for an all out track bike. Think they still reign supreme there.

is this true, i can only find stories about not being updated/sold in europe due to some regulation (euro4)? it is possible the will still be a 2017 600rr from honda?
It's very possible there wont be a '17 CBR 600, but they can drop another that most definitely won't be upgraded.

So i just got back from the philippines where most bikes are the honda 100-125 scooters....its always surprising to me that 150-200cc bikes are already considered fast

So i just got back from the philippines where most bikes are the honda 100-125 scooters....its always surprising to me that 150-200cc bikes are already considered fast

lol to be honest if I was out there I'd be about the scooter life as well. With all the traffic out there driving manual must SUCK. One day I took a 10km trip to church and it took 3 HOURS to get there. I probably would've been better off walking. I remember I told my family out there I cruise at 80mph on the regular and they were amazed.

Comes out in October. $600. Can't fade that price b. Makes me regret copping iron man and captain

Last edited:
Venom goes hard and I like how the graphics aren't on the running over the visor like other helmets I've seen.

Back
Top Bottom