Post Your Motorcycle

coming along nice. mirror delete, headers and mid pipe, and ECU flash up next.

solid black Puig windscreen might be my fav mod so far. changed the whole mood of the bike.

69EC5C5F-8D82-48FE-927D-ECC170D4F81F.jpeg

Riding season passed me by(even though it's going to be 60's next week) so might as well cop some gear.
First helmet: icon airflite peacekeeper.
Any recommendations for jackets for taller riders? I have a 36inch sleeve length and am a slimmer guy. Can barely find dress shirts that fit properly. :lol:
helmet2.jpg

helmet3.jpg

Riding season passed me by(even though it's going to be 60's next week) so might as well cop some gear.
First helmet: icon airflite peacekeeper.
Any recommendations for jackets for taller riders? I have a 36inch sleeve length and am a slimmer guy. Can barely find dress shirts that fit properly. :lol:
helmet2.jpg

helmet3.jpg

COME GET IT.
ITS READY FOR YOU TO PICKUP. AND YOU CAN RIDE IT AS A 750, 1000, OR FULL SEND. ALSO NO POINT OF GOING STEP BY STEP WHEN YOU CAN START ON TOP WITH THIS. :smokin
639445B2-BF4D-48E5-B0F7-5CE9912B5982.jpeg

COME GET IT.
ITS READY FOR YOU TO PICKUP. AND YOU CAN RIDE IT AS A 750, 1000, OR FULL SEND. ALSO NO POINT OF GOING STEP BY STEP WHEN YOU CAN START ON TOP WITH THIS. :smokin
639445B2-BF4D-48E5-B0F7-5CE9912B5982.jpeg
:rofl:
I prefer all of my blood, bones, and guts inside my body so I'll have to pass but good lookin out.

I REALLY WANT A TRIUMPH BOBBER BLACK. AMAZING LOOKING BIKE.

1606619729690.png

1606619864626.jpeg
Is that what it looks like stock?!
That's beautiful!

for $8K with the number of options/upgrades (i.e. quick shifter), this is a steal... the only downside is no rider reviews that I've seen as of yet.
I read somewhere it comes out in Jan so I assume next year we'll see reviews but idk how the motorcycle industry works. How soon before release do big reviewers get to ride new bikes?

Don't know what to think about the new Monster. I've always loved the trellis frame of the previous models but if I ignore that and try to look at it as a brand new bike, I kinda like it...
120220-new-2021-Ducati-Monster-f.png

Riding season is upon us.... and still don't have a bike.
Gonna hit 60 in MN this weekend and I'm gonna sit on my deck and be jealous of all the people on bikes riding by.

all the local Triumph dealerships near me do not have any Trident 660s listed in their inventory (at least from postings on their websites)...

Cycletrader showing closest dealerships like 200 miles away :stoneface:

all the local Triumph dealerships near me do not have any Trident 660s listed in their inventory (at least from postings on their websites)...

Cycletrader showing closest dealerships like 200 miles away :stoneface:
There's a dealership in MN that will allow you to reserve one but it says it won't be available until "Spring 2021"

Back
Top Bottom