Post Your Motorcycle

Always stay geared up..i was out bout a couple weeks ago ridin when it got in the mid 80s here and i was sweatin my *** off in full gear while i seen other dudes in backwards caps, beaters, and shorts...we call em "squids" and to those dudes i usually dont even 2 finger salute em..

I try to wear my gear. In the winter I always do but in the summer I don't. I have a nice summer jacket but somedays it's just too hot and it feels so good to ride in shorts and a tee shirt. If I'm riding short and not far, I'll wear just a tee shirt but if I'm riding for a while or going far, I throw on my summer jacket.

Anyways, I went out today with a few people. Nice weather. My Repsol, 2012 CBR 600 and 2010 R6

I try to wear my gear. In the winter I always do but in the summer I don't. I have a nice summer jacket but somedays it's just too hot and it feels so good to ride in shorts and a tee shirt. If I'm riding short and not far, I'll wear just a tee shirt but if I'm riding for a while or going far, I throw on my summer jacket.

Anyways, I went out today with a few people. Nice weather. My Repsol, 2012 CBR 600 and 2010 R6

maaaannnnnnn... i must confess...

squid season damn near all summer... im sorry but yall can miss me with that jacket, long jeans & riding boots when its 80 degrees and better... sorry :rolleyes

in brooklyn, its t-shirt, icon shield vest, "flight pants" or cargo shorts and some heat-beats on the feet.... and if where headed to a bike meet, bike BBQ, bike blessing or just a quick run somewhere in the same boro... its a half helmet or german helmet type of movement happening...

now for winter, spring and fall, we all get suited and booted with all the gear..

Last edited:
Think I found as good of a steal as I could have hoped for. Just went to take a look at her.

'06 GSXR 600, 20k miles, clear title, $3,600. Talked him down from $4,000. I'm picking her up on Tuesday. Beyond excited. :nthat:

Last edited:
Fellas what do yall think of a 02 zx7, my coworker offered to sale his for 3k plus helmet...

thoughts?

Last edited:
I think you could find a little better for $3,000. But you'd have to do an assload of work and your negotiating will have to be decent. It could be done but if you're in a hurry to get on two wheels, you can pull the trigger. Clean title?

clean title, dude is a standup dude.

i guess im just geeked at the price of 3k and what i got quoted from geico which was 72/mnth. i posted earlier how my insurance was trying to rape me. i got quoted at 160/mnth for a 06 gsxr6.

thats the main reason i dont have a bike yet, bc i refuse to pay over 90/mnth for insurance.

if you to keep insurance cheap(er), look into standard bikes. my sv650 runs about $45-55 with full coverage, depending on the deductible.

might not be as fun as a Gixxer, CBR, or R but if you want to ride and not get hit with very high costs, thats the way to go.

Last edited:
Think I found as good of a steal as I could have hoped for. Just went to take a look at her.

'06 GSXR 600, 20k miles, clear title, $3,600. Talked him down from $4,000. I'm picking her up on Tuesday. Beyond excited. :nthat:
Not bad at all..prices always go up to their highest this time of year

decided to get the oil changed with the crew, then tear down the bronx and brooklyn yestreday...

excellent day in NYC!! :smokin

PS : there a ZX14 missing out of that pic...

Went riding with the crew yesterday at Shenandoah National Park.

The park has a lot of twist and turns. The veterans were in the front and rookies/slow drivers (me) in the back. Well this one dude was behind me and decided to pass, but not an ordinary pass. He decided he wanted to be fancy and go on to the oncoming lane (it's a two lane road) all fast and leaning and crap. Next thing I know, I see dust and the bike flipping in the air.

To make long story short, he only dislocated his hip and is okay. It's amazing what a helmet and jacket do.

:smh: know your limits people. One of the reasons I hate riding in a group. There's always someone that wants to do more than they're capable of. Your body and you nike ends up paying for it.

Ready to get my gixxer tomorrow, man. It's been far too long since I've been on two wheels. :smh: :pimp:

Ridin with a crew is the best..im experienced more then most dudes but i always ride back of the pack..i like to see what everyone else is doin and keep my eyes open for anything

I was 18 at the time weighing in at like 110. Didnt know any better so bought the first bike that I saw which was $3100 and basically cleaned me out ever since. Thought the 250 would be my first and last bike since I'm small and didn't want a heavy bike. But next thing I know I got into a bike group and wanted more speed. Didnt know this life was addicting so now I regret getting this bike and now looking into getting a CBR 600 off one of the dudes in the group. But money is the issue man. Credit card debt FTL

Last edited:
Ridin with a crew is the best..im experienced more then most dudes but i always ride back of the pack..i like to see what everyone else is doin and keep my eyes open for anything

I started riding in te back of te pack and then I was forced to run with the leaders... Don't ask me why. Smh.

Everytime we ride out, their like go to the front and then next thing you know, were at 100mph plus breezing thru traffic... It's not scary but it is much like the old "push the baby bird off the cliff" routine...

Very sink or swim like.

But I LOVE it and can't ride in the back of pack anymore.

I was 18 at the time weighing in at like 110. Didnt know any better so bought the first bike that I saw which was $3100 and basically cleaned me out ever since. Thought the 250 would be my first and last bike since I'm small and didn't want a heavy bike. But next thing I know I got into a bike group and wanted more speed. Didnt know this life was addicting so now I regret getting this bike and now looking into getting a CBR 600 off one of the dudes in the group. But money is the issue man. Credit card debt FTL
Yes..perf choice...sell a kidney to buy that bike..do what u gotta do bro (semi-srs)

I started riding in te back of te pack and then I was forced to run with the leaders... Don't ask me why. Smh.

Everytime we ride out, their like go to the front and then next thing you know, were at 100mph plus breezing thru traffic... It's not scary but it is much like the old "push the baby bird off the cliff" routine...

Very sink or swim like.

But I LOVE it and can't ride in the back of pack anymore.
laugh.gif
 i understand..u needa GoPro to record those rides..im hopin my gf gets me 1 soon

Back
Top Bottom