Post Your Motorcycle

Just copped, wish me luck, bros
good luck bro. looks nice, any plans to remove the rear fender?

Yea its coming off soon.

Once I hit 1k miles I'm gonna get the bike painted and everything.

It was my 1st bike so I thought I was gonna drop it a lot and scuff it all up.

Turns out the only time it was dropped was when I let my cousin on it, :lol:

Should've bought frame sliders but I honestly forgot, they'll go on after its painted.

Dumped my bike a few hours ago smh. So mad, even though I'm fine for the most part I'm tight cuz I should've left my bike up for the winter.

Dumped my bike a few hours ago smh. So mad, even though I'm fine for the most part I'm tight cuz I should've left my bike up for the winter.

Happens bruh. ERRYONE lays it down. U prolly just gained a wealth of experience from it and it will make u a better rider.
Hopefully ur Gucci n u just hurt ur pride more than anything.

my 2006 636

Nice 636! I posted mines on page 6. I have the same exact year and color. Bike is a beast!

2006 Kawasaki ZX-6R (636)

Just got some new Dunlop Q3s this past week.

Last edited:
Absolutely LOVE those pipes under the seat...

Iit just looks much more mean!

Last edited:
Just got some new Dunlop Q3s this past week.

What do you think about them? I running the Bridgestone S20 and I gotta say, I really can't lean confidently on them (not to mention wet weather). I was considering going with the Q3 or Metzeler M5 since they both have great compound.

Spring 2014 my Cafe Racer will be done. I've been waiting for almost 2 years. 1972 CB450.

sick! i'm in #somuchenvy because i've been wanting to build a modern cafe racer using the honda hawk gt as the base for the longest, just dont have a proper workspace living in the city to be able to work at my own pace...

Parked in the garage. Longing for the days of 70 degree weather or better. :frown: :smh:

Last edited:
Here (was) my bike.  2007 Yamaha R6.  A van pulled out of a parking lot into the left lane and cut me off...I'm alive, but my pro NBA career is over (before it ever started
wink.gif
).

just happy I can say RIP R6 and not you fam.

I've only gone down because of my own stupidity, but I feel if someone ever cuts me off and takes me down, I'd get up and make sure they end up in the hospital with me. Assuming I'm conscious and able to walk.

Anybody else here into late 70's Yamaha RD?

My uncle has a 79 Daytona that we need to do a front end swap to. Also has a 78 frame I'd like to build but I don't even know where to start.

Here (was) my bike.  2007 Yamaha R6.  A van pulled out of a parking lot into the left lane and cut me off...I'm alive, but my pro NBA career is over (before it ever started
wink.gif
)
Glad you're alive to tell your story champ. 

What's up fellas.  I went to the Motorcycle Convention in DC this weekend, it was okay.  Didn't really have enough vendors IMO as far as customizing your bike but I had a good time.  What projects if any does anyone have lined up for their bikes during the winter season?  I plan to powder coat my pegs and change my lights over to HID's.

Back
Top Bottom