Post your NCAA Tournament Selections..(Sweet 16, Elite 8, Final 4, Nat'l 'Ship, Cinderellas, Upsets)

indifferent.gif

y'all are gonna make me keep G-Town in my Final 4 just for a chance at revenge against those @%!%* *#! mother @$##%%%

Final 4

North Carolina vs Georgetown
Texas vs UCLA

Finals

North Carolina vs UCLA

CHAMPION = TARHEELS

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

not finished with my bracket but a preview of the final four...
92087772-01.jpg

mad.gif
Lucky +$# bull @%$%. I wanted them in our bracket badly. If we getto the Final 4, they better be there as well.

I started to fool around with it today..

some things I'm goin with/considering...

Saint Joes first round
George Mason first round
Temple first round
Siena first round
West Virginia to the Sweet 16
Uconn over UCLA
USC to Sweet 16
Baylor first round
Louisville - elite 8..maybe final 4

Pitt will absolutely not beat Memphis....I can't believe how much love they're getting now.
People need to realize the BET was their National Championship. They went all out for it....and check their past tournament success...underwhelming.

I'll almost surely back off the Uconn and WVU picks..but they're enticing to me. The rest I'm pretty much locked in on

Elite 8:
UNC
Louisville
Kansas
USC
Michigan State
Stanford
UCLA
Duke

Final Four:
UNC
Kansas
Stanford
UCLA

NCAA Championship:
UNC
UCLA

Score: UNC 72, UCLA 65

How would Pitt "absolutely" not beat Memphis, Allen? The front 4 and 5 cancel out, Pitt is deeper at the 4 and 5. Dixon will make them win at the FTline, more heart and experience on the Pitt side, plus Pitt can shoot. Big East fans already knew about Sam Young, he's a tough match up. Memphis playing ahalf court game wont beat Pitt. If it wasnt for Fields injury early they woulda had a better record and a higher seed

Originally Posted by JND1

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

not finished with my bracket but a preview of the final four...

mad.gif
Lucky +$# bull @%$%. I wanted them in our bracket badly. If we get to the Final 4, they better be there as well.
j wall making a 3 is not lucky. gtown playing good D at the end of a crucial game is not lucky.

I don't see one matchup or aspect of the game Pitt is better at or has an advantage.

I just don't see it.

And then Pitt's strengths...Fields, Young...are combated with Rose and CDR.

Dorsey is better than Blair....

Memphis has more depth. They play better D.

If that's the game...Memphis wins it on the defensive end. imo

I was lookin thru the last couple pages of this and was wondering where all this Pitt love is coming from.

Memphis isn't losing before the final 4 imo.

Now,

IF They play like this week..they def have a chance...

But I don't see that happening. ...teams who win 4 days in a row for their conference tournament, don't fare well

And I'd take Dorsey, Dozier, Taggart over Blair, Biggs and I guess..Young as a 4.

Memphis with Rose, Anderson and CDR also have a lot of size on the perimeter...Ramon won't be getting easy looks

j wall making a 3 is not lucky. gtown playing good D at the end of a crucial game is not lucky.
I wish I could compile some stats of how many FG's opponents make in the last 10 minutes of games against us...

I can bet the shooting % is around 30%.

yeah, the Pitt love, hell the Big East period, is getting a little out of control.

i'm not so sure Pitt will even make it past MSU (assuming they don't lose to Temple)

Originally Posted by allen3xis

I don't see one matchup or aspect of the game Pitt is better at or has an advantage.

I just don't see it.

And then Pitt's strengths...Fields, Young...are combated with Rose and CDR.

Dorsey is better than Blair....

Memphis has more depth. They play better D.

If that's the game...Memphis wins it on the defensive end. imo
IF it is a close game, Pitt would pull it out.
People don't like Memphis write now because of their free throws, they are throwing away free points.

Here's the question? Do you think Georgetown could beat Memphis? Cuz if youre answer is yes I'd like an explanation due to the fact that we beat youguys twice this season.

Realize that Pitt is not good at the line either

Brown shoots 74%
Ramon shoots 71%

the rest are 68% and below.

Originally Posted by Mthreee

Here's the question? Do you think Georgetown could beat Memphis? Cuz if youre answer is yes I'd like an explanation due to the fact that we beat you guys twice this season.

This type of logic is ALWAYS flawed

EDIT: btw, we lost to memphis too already...doesnt mean you guys are on par with memphis

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

MSU will knock out Pitt...MSU is going to do some damage

I don't see MSU doing much after the 1st round unless Neitzel can keep playing at the level he has been these past 2 games.

Back
Top Bottom