Post your NCAA Tournament Selections..(Sweet 16, Elite 8, Final 4, Nat'l 'Ship, Cinderellas, Upsets)

Here's the question? Do you think Georgetown could beat Memphis? Cuz if youre answer is yes I'd like an explanation due to the fact that we beat you guys twice this season.

And we beat Rutgers, you didn't...?

I don't want to take anything away from Pitt...they handled us and a great 4 days. I like them to get to the Sweet 16.

You guys were the only team in the Big East we didn't beat...why...

the matchups...

We would beat a Aaron Gray and Levon Kendall led frontline...but not Blair, Biggs and Young.

It's a bad match up.....

Memphis is a bad matchup too...

The logic is flawed...because it's all about matchups this time of year.

Do you guys think Wisconsin has a chance at taking down UNC.
I'm thinking about taking the Badgers

Originally Posted by jville819

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

MSU will knock out Pitt...MSU is going to do some damage

I don't see MSU doing much after the 1st round unless Neitzel can keep playing at the level he has been these past 2 games.
its true...im counting on that tho
laugh.gif

i know Izzo is big on rebounding and owning the glass...hopefully they do a better job on Pitt than we did

Originally Posted by allen3xis

I don't see one matchup or aspect of the game Pitt is better at or has an advantage.

I just don't see it.

And then Pitt's strengths...Fields, Young...are combated with Rose and CDR.

Dorsey is better than Blair....

Memphis has more depth. They play better D.

If that's the game...Memphis wins it on the defensive end. imo

Yea they are better on all fronts. I think Pitt is just really hot and a trendy pick.

Some thoughts i got going on

Arizona to the elite 8
Clemson and Kansas State to the sweet 16
Oregon over Miss St.
ST.Marys over Miami
Purdue sweet 16

The Arizona pick is making me think so much. I like how they match up against WVU and Duke. I think Xavier might struggle to even get past Purdue.

maybe i have been under a rock, but when did USC become this juggernaut like some you are acting like they are

allen, how far you got your Hoyas goin
National Title
laugh.gif
. Just cause I can't take another teamto beat them
ohwell.gif

Bias put aside, I think we're an Elite 8 team with a 40/60 chance in a Kansas match up

Originally Posted by allen3xis

allen, how far you got your Hoyas goin
National Title
laugh.gif
. Just cause I can't take another team to beat them
ohwell.gif

Bias put aside, I think we're an Elite 8 team with a 40/60 chance in a Kansas match up

I feel ya on that.

If the Noles ever make it back to Tournament i'm taking them all the way no questions asked

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

I'm slippen, I met do you guys think Louisville can take down UNC

Im telling you guys...Pitt can matchup to Memphis, Levance can control any game he wants to, Pitt HAS the tempo to pull it out.

I'm slippen, I met do you guys think Louisville can take down UNC

I got Lville in the final 4 in my bracket

I met do you guys think Louisville can take down UNC
Yes...but getting through Tennessee might be the tough part.

With the UNC match up....they'll be the best defensive team UNC has seen all year. IF Caracter could provide a presence and manage against Hansbrough, theycould do it.

My big upset (well not yet im still thinking) is Miss St. beating memphis and then Pitt beating Miss. St to get into the Elite 8. Anyone else think its a goodidea? plz hurry i have like an hour to submit my changes

Edit: also thinking about Wash st beating UNC to play Louisville in the Eilte 8

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

My big upset (well not yet im still thinking) is Miss St. beating memphis and then Pitt beating Miss. St to get into the Elite 8. Anyone else think its a good idea? plz hurry i have like an hour to submit my changes

i wouldnt do it...

^ im in 2 Brackets. I have on that should happen and what that could happen. This is the one that could happen. And this year theres been sum upsets and ithink top teams will choke this year.
but thanks for the input i cant decide yet

YO!
y'all are gonna make me keep G-Town in my Final 4 just for a chance at revenge against those @%!%* *#! mother @$##%%%
Exactly. I want to see UT and Georgetown. Being in Charlotte, there's countless fans of both squads around here... all talking mucho trash.I'm looking for a couple dubs on top of my George Bush money. And I see a lot of folks taking UT over Carolina... I know how they could, why doyou people think they will? DF!!!

^ i really want to put Kentucky over Stanford, but that's one that i can't quite pull the trigger on.

You have Kentucky beating Stanford?
Have you seen Stanford, they are mad good, if they had a decent point gaurd. Championship Contenders. I have them in the Final Four, They will get past texasand memphis.There just too strong and wear teams down. Any thoughts?

And I see a lot of folks taking UT over Carolina... I know how they could, why do you people think they will? DF!!
I don't get that one, Louisville I can see.

And Gtown/UNC again..
smokin.gif

Alright, my 1st bracket is done for the most part. I'll probably adjust a few picks later though

Elite 8:
UNC
Louisville
Kansas
Georgetown
Pitt
Texas
UCLA
Xaiver

Final 4:
Louisville
Georgetown
Texas
UCLA

I got Texas over Georgetown in the final

YO! Oh, and my second question... I see cats consistently picking squads who took early exits in their conference tourneys... and to not-so-great teams, insome cases. I don't get the logic. Explain? DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom