POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

they OD on price and even if you cop mad hats they dont even wanna budge for at least a single dollar off each fitted?
tired.gif

they OD on price and even if you cop mad hats they dont even wanna budge for at least a single dollar off each fitted?
Word
smh.gif
thats why I stopped going there.. Dude gave me a free whitetee
indifferent.gif
.. That wasnt worth the extra mileage

AND THEY BE PAINTIN THEY HATS LIKE AN ARTS AND CRAFTS PROJECT.. HAHAHAHAHAHA

i stopped going to myshirts after i copped a capitals joint back in august or so. Dont get me wrong i like their setup but these dudes charge 34.99 on the netand in store they charge 34.99 i was like man... like henzo said it aint worth the extra mileage gas tolls and aggravation. That place is in the hood. lol Pluscapcity is the one stop shop white tees thermals they even got levis up in there. Matter fact last time i was in there i couldnt believe a person was copping amixtape one stop shop man

u dudes are brutal, lmao. but yeah

$35 for a hat instore is rediculous.

latest pickup.
85pcro6.jpg

and the collection of my purple/silver hats
pimp.gif

81i9l03.jpg

my camera has white dots all over my jacket
eyes.gif
Dun' believe it!

$35 is outragish

MSRP is supposed to be $32, so them ninjas chargin $3 more than retail, plus its a mission to get there, plus their hats are
ohwell.gif

And then homey was givin me and thunderchunk 21 questions, talk bout, u from NY? Where u from?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

smh.gif
nerd.gif
at him look funny at my sonics hat

Originally Posted by siirkus

AND THEY BE PAINTIN THEY HATS LIKE AN ARTS AND CRAFTS PROJECT.. HAHAHAHAHAHA
Hahaha, I almost forgot all about that. I remember everyone was beasting on that flames joint for the Aquas until someone dropped the bomb that thecolors on the stictching were painted on and all glossy.
roll.gif
That alone letme know that isn't the place for me to cop from. I've never been in store, and $35 isn't that OD online comparatively, but even without thatfiasco, the janky look of their website and the fact that when it went down for a while dudes were talking about waiting MONTHS on their fits made me secondguess myself everytime I considered copping.

I'm not against "painting" hats per se, just how it ends up.
If there was a better technique I'd be all for it, cuz New Era seems to have new rules everyday.
They had a sick painted hat there but they had a full box of screw ups next to it.

Dude gave me a free white tee
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
a damn shame...oh yeah nice flash fitted ^ ...like siirkus said its arts and craftsschool there,after knowing that you never know what they might try next
indifferent.gif

Damn... a lot of hate against us huh? wow... its cool that you guys have ur own opinions and its good to get feed back. We've been painting logos onfitteds all the time to help our in-store customers match kicks/clothes that they otherwise couldn't get in a pre-made new era. I admit that we aren'tperfect, but we do it well enough that customers are satisfied. If u are beastin' for a discount, just ask. It doesn't hurt to talk to me or theworkers in there and get to know us.

We aren't going to bite and if ur from out of town, we understand, we got u. We are not aliens or anything, we're all in it to make money like cc andother retail stores. its mad funny how am87 took mad offense when I asked him if he was from NY. We got nothing against cc, u or anyone else, we're justdoing our thing just like them. In addition, painting fitteds is a just an extension of our service just like the way embroider names on fitteds too. LikeThunderchunk said, u dudes are sure brutal, but its all good, we'll just take that as recommendations to do better. Just because u guys bash on usdoesn't mean we're going to bash on u. Its a free country after all.

This is why I love NT. Could you be a little bit nicer guys? hahahahahahahahaha.....
laugh.gif
happy.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah, it seems kind of lame for people from one store to start dogging another. That makes you look kind of childish. I don't know why CC feels the needto put down My Shirts when they have a whole boatload of people in here riding their **** thinking that whatever they do is awesome. I have never been toeither place and i couldn't care less what either store has, but it just looks childish and silly for one store owner to bad mouth another.

^ no ones bad mouthin myshirtsco, just givin my opinion on the subject, just have people have givin their own opinions on our store and others in the past,present and in the future.

Just statin, from my first visit to myshirtsco I was
ohwell.gif
compared to all the great things I hear bout them, and when it comes to fitteds I always point peopleto myshirts and peg, never said anythin ill bout them to a custy in my store.

No ones puttin anyone down. If you feel that way, my bad, but I was just statin my opinion like everyone else does.

Nt is (supposed to be) a helpful place to share opinions and it sucks when am87 and other owner/employees cant be honest because of where they work.
ohwell.gif

Got me to the point I wanna get a new sn(and I don't even work at a clothing/hat store), people out here savin' pics, stories, convos,screenshots...
smh.gif

with that said, am87 always goin' for blood
laugh.gif
what an A-hole

roll.gif
roll.gif
at thunderchunk, a-hole
laugh.gif

At this dude talkin %!+%
nerd.gif
you should've seen his face when some dude went to hand him that "twinkle twinkle" hat

He was like
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
"stop it"

laugh.gif
tongue.gif

You guys have a lot of nerve. At some point this thread turned into a cap city customer service site. And when anybody has a bad word to speak about CC the twoguys who run the place get all excited and then their lapdogs come to their defense as well. Then you turn around and speak bad about another site. When i usedto look at this thread before i became a member this was a place to come and see hot new hats and stuff like that. Now it is a place to hear about CC updatesand then watch people post pictures of the CC hats they buy. I think CC has some nice stuff but people in here act like they are re-inventing the game and itis always the same handful of people which makes it even more questionable.

Anyone have the link to that blog with Hall of Fame's updates? Need to see what they have before I waste gas going over there.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom