POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Originally Posted by BillGander

You guys have a lot of nerve. At some point this thread turned into a cap city customer service site. And when anybody has a bad word to speak about CC the two guys who run the place get all excited and then their lapdogs come to their defense as well. Then you turn around and speak bad about another site. When i used to look at this thread before i became a member this was a place to come and see hot new hats and stuff like that. Now it is a place to hear about CC updates and then watch people post pictures of the CC hats they buy. I think CC has some nice stuff but people in here act like they are re-inventing the game and it is always the same handful of people which makes it even more questionable.

ah, im pretty sure this is mr. rocknjocks.
anyone is free to talk... Plump is the only mod that even visits this thread...
I think you're just angry that CC employees (NOT THE OWNER) were smart enough to use a free marketing tool and others havent.
eyes.gif

I think we all welcome feedback from myshirts and any other store as well.

but i also find the "capcity advice" annoying, they have picked up their phone everytime I have called, i dont know why people need to ask simplequestions online

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

People post all hats in here, the reason our get more exposure is cause were on here, and we have a website, Peg doesn't get a lot of exposure becuase alot of people don't like postin wat they carry cause they wanna keep it "exclusive", but peg hats are
pimp.gif
and I own peg hats.

Brand hats get posted here all the time, supreme, gdft, 10deep, the hundreds etc.....

Rock and jocks hats get posted on here too, granted you can see majority of their hats on our website first, but hey
smile.gif

And no ones our "lapdog" we appreciate every single customer, becuase just as fast as you can be on top, you can be on the bottom and we don'ttake that for granted and we thank and appreciate our customer base, that's why we go so hard at the fitted game, becuase our customers expect nuttin less

No one is your lapdog? How long is the leash you keep on Thunderchunk?

And again, there you go taking a quick dig at somebody else. It just makes you look pathetic.

And i know CC has never used anyone else's ideas because when people accuse them of it the posts magically disappear.

I didn't come here to start trouble, but i finally had enough of the nonsense that you guys are always spewing. And i figure if i was thinking there wereprobably others who were as well, so i went ahead and put it out there.

Word, much props to Peg n CC.
Holdin down on a majority of the fitteds.
If dudes aint reinventin the game stop bitin.
Shark _'s
smh.gif
!

And again, there you go taking a quick dig at somebody else. It just makes you look pathetic.

And i know CC has never used anyone else's ideas because when people accuse them of it the posts magically disappear.
roll.gif
Thank you for making yourself look just that dumb withthat last line.
"magically disappear."
like the WDYWT thread that disappeared the same time as the yuku switch?
the only mod in here is MR. PLUMP.
laugh.gif

you should make the posts come back with your "imagination"
laugh.gif

It just makes you look pathetic.
laugh.gif
I was right, you're that predictable, you're thesame guy that makes the ROCKnJocks threads on hypebeast (IN THE WRONG FORUM) every other day.
EDIT: and to add to the
It just makes you look pathetic.
you have to create new sns on hypebeast each time because you keep getting banned
laugh.gif

If NT didnt have a registration process you'd be doing the same thing here.
and you're still free to post your hats... who is stopping you?

Hey, i am not the Rock-N-Jocks guy from hypebeast. I think a lot of the stuff that guy does makes them look bad. Do i know those guys? yeah, i do. Am i inpushing their stuff all the time? No. When i get stuff from them i post it. I am just a guy who is annoyed that there aren't many hats posted in hereanymore. This thread has 142 pages and i feel like if CC would put a forum on their site then this thread would have about half as many posts and a lot more ofthem would be pictures of hats, which seems like it was the intent when it started.

^, if you got suggestions for cc, make a phone call.
don't make a personal attack at me.
and also I think its safe to assume whoever is making those posts on hypebeast has something to gain from then, aka hes the siteowner or friend of.

posting hats and info is all that this is about.
I think its safe to say CC is taking advantage of it, but you act like they have mods kicking other people out? deleting threads? hired goons?
the reason why i went to myshirts today was to buy a hat...and I did, even posted it.

laugh.gif
at all this
maybe peg has the most heat cuz they stay off nt and are thinkin bout fitteds and
laugh.gif
at billgander trying to say hes anormal everyday person who collects hats from rocksnjocks
but i dont blame you for not wanting to be known as the person who designs their %@!*

I'm not gonna chew up anymore of this thread. I said what i wanted to. And for about an hour i have turned into one of those people that i think kill thisthread. I apologize for that. I will make way for people who are posting hats now.

b38261_SENblB.jpg

can we get some more nhl fitteds for the black cactus foams? maybe an islanders or rangers fitted?

I didn't come here to start trouble, but i finally had enough of the nonsense that you guys are always spewing. And i figure if i was thinking there were probably others who were as well, so i went ahead and put it out there.

laugh.gif

Some of you people don't read at all.......at that time it was about the time NT was moving from Ezboard to Yuku.....if you didn't know abunch of other threads and post got "magically disappeared" too because of the migration. Mods & admids said most post & threads made duringthat weekend would not make it over to Yuku.

Letter to BILLGANDER:

go sit your bitter *** down somewhere. CC is doin their thing let them shine and stop hatin'. and tell your boys at rock n jocks to actually make a decenthat for once. dudes got rainbow brims with the gay flag logo on them.i actually like the welcome to brooklyn joint tho
laugh.gif

p.s Peg is crazy and killin on the low
wink.gif

A lot of nice hats in here, but there is more of an abundance of wack hats than good ones.

I ain't to the colorful sh.. so I guess that's why.

That blue Sonics is nice though.

A lot of these hats are just rehashes that come out nowadays.

CapCity is alright, but I knew it wasn't going to take long before this sh.. starts dying.

If you look at the Miscellaneous Forum section you'll see any hat that you want that came out that same weekend for sale.

And, the price is double and the hats are used only after being in the owners hands for like a week with there dirty*#*$ heads making the hats look like youhad the ++%! for 8-11 months. Learn to take care of your sh..

Look at Henz0 his hats is from months ago and they still look almost new.

Back
Top Bottom