POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

8atyxvt.jpg

where to cop (7 1/2)?

I went to Blue Room today, but all they had were the Blue Jays fitted.
Now I have to go back to Sacramento dissapointed.
tired.gif

^cosign exactly..thats my only beef with myshirts and rocknjocks...if you already flippin the colors of the logo no need to have multicolored panels and brimshavin a N lookin like a color spectrum. if it stayed all light grey it would be such a hot hat.

Originally Posted by asiatic204

7+ pages later and i realize this..
grin.gif

what are you talking about? i walk into gdft/ransom and pay 45$ for a hat. you walk into cc, and pay 35$. no shipping required
i don't think you get what i'm saying.

adding to what corey said, you're paying $45 because new era has to ship them from buffalo. when that happens, you're paying for shipping, duties, freight, etc.

ohwell.gif
im aware of that, great. I was talking about the price of fittedsperiod ,(at cc,gdft,etc), not why they are that way. At the end of the day, you paid 28/35$, and i paid 40/45$, thats all I'm saying. if you guys think paying $35 instore is crazy, i say, go to gdft. finittoooooo

took these at a local spot when i went to sell my old rims. I waslked around and what sucks is everyother hat store is almost garbage compared to what itonline like CC

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

almost FSR on all so willing to buy if you cover a small service charge.

woops here are the pics i posted, but i got you chunk, PM me the size and color and ill see what i can do

why yall blowin up the ebay auction like that?
laugh.gif

no need to have multicolored panels and brims havin a N lookin like a color spectrum.
roll.gif

and that tennis ball hundreds joint is [billy danzini]fiyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyah[/billy danzini]

would go hard with those alife pumps...
pimp.gif

damn ive never seen that sac kings logo next to the lakers hat^^^
where is that store? bay area?

85nup06.jpg

whenever i see a logo as small as this windy city one i cant help but think its fake
without seeing the inside of the hat can anyone else tell its a fake new era?

you forgot to post the back of that orioles hat....i bet a few of you guys take back what you said about this hat after seeing the back.....damn new era musthate rocksnjocks cuz this fitted is lookin like that nuggets hat on ebay
6t3u329.jpg
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom