POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

^ So airmax what are we talking? Matches the 90's/Infared ID's I have or no? I know you would like to make the sale, but I just don't want to bedisapointed.

It matches but it doesn't
grin.gif

Like you look at it, and ur like well it could work, but then you look at it like damm it might not

Ima be real with you though, its not exact, and if it was me, I wouldn't cop it to match, I like the hat, but the color is
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

shoes on my feet, hat on my head. it will match lol. there just on top of eachother. but its pretty damn close if you ask me

Originally Posted by MyOnes

shoes on my feet, hat on my head. it will match lol. there just on top of eachother. but its pretty damn close if you ask me

Yeah in a way I feel you on that one, but I've got too many fitteds that sort of match. I've been searching for something to match infareds FOREVERand besides the 3M red Huf joints (which I wasn't really feeling) I haven't seen anything that actually matches. I appreciate the honesty thoughAirmax, it would be a must purchase if it actually was that color, but I am a little extreme when it comes to matching shoes/fitteds. Ah well, back to theblack on black joints for me I guess.

I thought you couldn't use this logo anymore or was this before that rule was made?
[table][tr][td]
b54219_ANGbrwhB.jpg

[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
laugh.gif
smh.gif
at New Era.....btw the hat is
pimp.gif

IMO, the ones made overseas are made better, but sometimes they fit really weird. take a look at the mishka 'keep watch' or the supreme 'gonz' fitteds.
So true, but counterintuitive. Seriously.I know htey make their big runs overseas, and try to keep the small runs in the states, but a consistentfit doesn't make it a quality fitted automatically. smh.

and smh. @ creases infitteds. My goons joint is dying.
frown.gif

shoes on my feet, hat on my head. it will match lol.
===========
That's how I tend to view it alot of times when it comes to colors that are just too hard to match.

I like the Angels hat, I might need that myself. Matter of fact I do need that one.

Jus got these in the shop finally. Was suppose to have these a few months back.
gymhat.jpg

maaaaaaane......does CC give a NT discount?
i been doin some travelin for a for a few weeks and i come back and its a good 3,4,5 hats i gotta cop

Back
Top Bottom