POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

/\/\/\ should be there today. i shipped about 40 packages last week good chance your hat was in there.

fresh off the ups truck
6jmcaz6.jpg

NEW for sale (old pics), inbox me

theyre on ebay (pdotjdot)

help me out please, i need extra money

thanks

cbf4_12.JPG

b87f_12.JPG

YO ! .......... CC Crew.............
I WAS WONDERING IF THAT NEW SHAKRS FITTED THAT YOU GUYS BUT ON THE SITE. THE TEAL WITH PURP.
WELL IS THERE ANY MORE LEFT IN A SIZE 7 3/4 IN THE STORE ARE THEY REALLY ALL GONE NOW ?????????
CAP CITY HELP ME OUT.

Originally Posted by air max 87

^ yea man, as of sunday there was only 7 7/8 and up

If your wonderin 7 7/8 is one size bigger than 3/4
Does it make a BIG dif. are is it just a small bit bigger... I never tried on 7 7/8....

does any one know where i can get the black HUF 3m hat that matches the black/green HUF quakes in a 7 5/8.........any help is appreciated

Originally Posted by Regent Park

Diptdot - I see the shoutout clark kent gave you on strictlyfitteds, I got to get one of those joints if any is still left.

http://www.strictlyfitteds.com/blog/?p=5005

AFAIK, those fitteds are done. They were one of the first Ransom Customs. IIRC they were either a ransom opening fitted, if not one of the first couplecustoms the United Front put out

Originally Posted by nkwu11

Originally Posted by Regent Park

Diptdot - I see the shoutout clark kent gave you on strictlyfitteds, I got to get one of those joints if any is still left.

http://www.strictlyfitteds.com/blog/?p=5005

AFAIK, those fitteds are done. They were one of the first Ransom Customs. IIRC they were either a ransom opening fitted, if not one of the first couple customs the United Front put out

frown.gif
should have copped them at the sale
mad.gif

Ransom has been getting a lot of attention lately, from a RANSOM hoodie in Trey Song's video to Clark Kent getting the fitteds and giving the crewshoutouts. Definitely a good look.

Back
Top Bottom