POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

AFAIK, those fitteds are done. They were one of the first Ransom Customs. IIRC they were either a ransom opening fitted, if not one of the first couple customs the United Front put out
pretty sure i saw both there last week.

as far as sizes, i don't know.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Got this from GOODS. Wanted the blue but this one came.All good.
82dx6bt.jpg
Damn, I don't know what it is about this particular cap but I likes alot.

Originally Posted by asiatic204

AFAIK, those fitteds are done. They were one of the first Ransom Customs. IIRC they were either a ransom opening fitted, if not one of the first couple customs the United Front put out
pretty sure i saw both there last week.

as far as sizes, i don't know.

yessir, i believe they were there when they had that big sale

Saw the LDRS feature in the new Complex Magazine with Lil' Wayne on the cover......good looks as usual Ty.

/\/\/\ Thank you sir.

I was in love with the tweed GOODS used. For some reason it doesn't fit me right at all. The crown seems a bit higher and than normal and the bill is a tadbit short. I'm a 7 3/8 and it fits him like a true 7 5/8. I called the store before I ordered to check the sizes and they were true to size.

Originally Posted by Ronald0

those 3m huf hats are nothing special to me.
yeah but i copped the green huf quakes and thought it would match well............unless someone knows a better match?

I remember now, dude was backing out on some deal with some caps over the summer. I had completely forgotten that ordeal. You're making it worst postingIMs on here. Personally, I wouldn't deal with someone posting a private conversation on a public forum. That's just me though.

Anyway, on with the fitteds. TY, is that cap used? Where can I order one myself?

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

I remember now, dude was backing out on some deal with some caps over the summer. I had completely forgotten that ordeal. You're making it worst posting IMs on here. Personally, I wouldn't deal with someone posting a private conversation on a public forum. That's just me though.

Anyway, on with the fitteds. TY, is that cap used? Where can I order one myself?

Nah he's talking about the tweed material used on the cap, not it being actually used.
laugh.gif
@ the NT drama over some hats.

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

I remember now, dude was backing out on some deal with some caps over the summer. I had completely forgotten that ordeal. You're making it worst posting IMs on here. Personally, I wouldn't deal with someone posting a private conversation on a public forum. That's just me though.

Got it yesterday. Its from GOODS in Seattle, http://www.goodsonline.com but they sold out already looks like. I can't do nothing with it.
Mic- It's all about who you know at NE and sometimes that doesn't work.

^ ty that logo in your avy, do you plan on usin that on in a fitted, its pretty nice
smokin.gif

Listin I have some questions for the bay area heads, it said on strictlyfitteds.com that the hufs 3ms were droppin today? But then some people said theydropped already? Anyone got info?

Back
Top Bottom