POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

^^ Thanks....and thanks to all who's diggin it, big-up to Ty for lettin me get down.....I called the Screen Print place today, left a message, but noanswer, so hopefully soon I get'm.

^ On the back, it says "Thirteen Fifty Four" in the same script letters as the front..........

Peace.

Cris.

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Cris1 very nice......

Dope/sick at the same time, it may be my first leaders fitted.....

Gonna have to check that out

By far my favorite Leaders fitted thus far. Raiders and Bulls for me if they hit the online store. Possibly an NT first dibs fitteds? ;-)

Rayguns if you haven't got your hat it might be easier to send the shop or me an email so we can track the package for you. Send me your paypal address andfirst/last name via NT or my email, tyjuan19@tmail.com.

Thanks fellas. Soon as Cris sent me the logo I thought of the ol school hats wanted to run with all team colors and green underbills. The blk/silver actuallyhas a mettalic silver bill and stitching. They should be on the site in a few days, sizes 7-8 (even got 7 7/8 for you Q).

Ha, I'm glad Ty came through with the info... I just looked at the pics again and was honestly thinking to myself: "damn, I have tomorrow off, shouldI drive the four hours to the Chi, eat some bomb Vegan Soul Food (Soul V
pimp.gif
), get up Saturday, grab two of those leaders hats, grab a vegan gyro and head home?" I think that offically means I have a fitted problem. Rarelyin my sneaker hayday would I have ever considered doing that for a pair.

Very nice Ty/Cris!
pimp.gif
I'll def. be picking up the blk/grey one.

yeah the new leaders fitteds look great. I don't know if its on purpose or not (Im guessing yes) but the hang tag just adds to its starter swag. good Joball around

cris, dope design but you didnt suggest a Niner's or Giant's color?

haha but those fitteds are clean, good collabo

yo, TY. save me a 7 7/8 or a 8 in the Raiders or A's color LDRS fitteds! you should be getting a package from me by monday!

airmax87, whats up man.... been doing good.. just working man, you know how it goes.. havent been down to the shop in a few, imma make it down there asap...any way you can send over a few flicks of the sox hats your talking about for a possible special order?
laugh.gif
a few spots up here have been stepping it up with "b" hats, but imalmost sure yall came correct with it... are they "b" hats or do they have the sox logo?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxlows

and
laugh.gif
@ this dude TJ Xenos...

Total Posts: 28
eek.gif

I think the 6/12/03 is my ezboard join date coz I got a universal acct to use some other board. I just started reading nt in the last year after you putme up on the fitted thread. Also, if you go to CC, double up on all the sox hats. You know what it is homie

cris, dope design but you didnt suggest a Niner's or Giant's color?
............Thanks, I just came with the design, all the colorways were left to Leaders, but yeah, Ty........

Orange Front Logo/White outline
Orange Side Logo
Orange Rear Logo
Black Crown
Orange Visor
Green Undervisor
Black Buttons
Black Eyelets
Black Sweatband.

Oooooh, nice.
happy.gif
wink.gif

And thanks to all for the love and thanks to Ty once again!!!!

Peace.

Cris.

Back
Top Bottom