POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

^ Say word Rajah!!!!! Hopefully if Ty decides to do another run in the future.............

cris.

cris and ty, those came out sick and on point
smokin.gif

ty, we need a giants AND a niner colorway too
nerd.gif
tongue.gif

Looks like I missed out on that Kings in a 5/8ths. Been looking for that cap for a while. CC guys, let me know if you have some in that size or if you will doanother run of that same cap. I want two 5/8ths in it.

l_6ed1d7612af0fd2ee1c239fc282ad02f.jpg

the a's is purple but it looks bluish in here...
l_2d4610026c1a5df9833647b1224bdb25.jpg
l_6bef663a4d67a9f1625fa257c3f13d89.jpg

a couple pick ups from the last week... Blackhawks is hella old doe.

anyone else having problems ordering from cap city? everything from my cart disappears when it has me choose shipping. it says the total price comes to 8bucks. i posted a pic earlier.

supersaiyan,
Before you get screwed and they sell out of what you're trying to get, I'd just call them up and place your order over the phone.

Henz,
You roll through jerz and dont even bother to visit your fallen comrade. I see whats up.
eyes.gif
I need that Cubs.

<>

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

anyone else having problems ordering from cap city? everything from my cart disappears when it has me choose shipping. it says the total price comes to 8 bucks. i posted a pic earlier.
That is why they didn't get my money...
Good luck with fixing your system CC!!!!

Originally Posted by The Jersey Shirt

yeah the new leaders fitteds look great. I don't know if its on purpose or not (Im guessing yes) but the hang tag just adds to its starter swag. good Job all around

Same thing I was thinking. And also the green/red red sox fitted is dope.

Xmas Spirit.....only did about 30 of these...they'll be on the site tomorrow. Navy/Green plaid underbill.
86q54ix.jpg

6te3pc8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom