POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

what are your camera techniques?

sell me one of the bulls fitted and MAYBE ill tell you
laugh.gif
jkjk...
.....whaddya say?
happy.gif

black red SF joint is ill. i kinda want a DR fitted. but i dont got near enough in me to get one. i got one of my moms cousins who is from da DR.

haiti5, the crests are from CapCity.
IM NOT SELLING THE BULLS!, i sold 1/2 before on ebay, shoulda been around then smh
prymone, its really a beige, its for mowabb colors, better get it asap for the mowabb af1s!

Originally Posted by dagig

thunder that question was for you

I'm pretty positive that pinstriped Kings is an old snapback, although I could be wrong.

Ah... leaving for NYC tomorrow morning, meeting my dude at his studio in the city, then heading uptown.
pimp.gif

If my girl with either drive or let me grip her car I'ma try to hit up CCSaturday or Sunday since I never seem to make it out there when I'm in town. I'd mess with that "immigrant bus" but from how you dudes aredescribing it, and with my luck, I'd probably end up getting bitten by a chicken or something. But I'll strop blogging now, expect pictures of mymini-beast monday or tuesday when I get back.

IM NOT SELLING THE BULLS!, i sold 1/2 before on ebay, shoulda been around then smh
prymone, its really a beige, its for mowabb colors, better get it asap for the mowabb af1s!
what size is it, sell it to me

Knivesdesu
yo, be careful
I just heard of a very "organized" mugging incident by the GWB, (where you take the bus)
Thats all I can say., be careful.

and yes the 2nd to last set of hats (on the green tile) are snapbacks i actually wear.

were did you get that hat from. the yankees are my favorite team and i am really feelin that hat.

Originally Posted by hollow2g

Yo, ThunderChunk6. When are you restocking back that white and black spider hat?
for the millionth time i dont work at capcity.
tired.gif

and the 2 kings hats, the one on the left is from US ATHLETE in NEWARK+ Elizabeth(jersey gardens mall)for the flint 7s.
the one on the right is a hat i asked capcity to make for me to match my Kings Mitchell n Ness fleece, but Peg made a better hat the year before, but its soldout
tired.gif

Yeah Thunder that's Kardinal in that video he was apeing for the hat for the video shoot.

1st time posting fitteds here. Honestly I'm trying to cut down but after looking through the thread, I think it's impossible.

NHL joints. Think I want to unload the Predators, Blackhawks, and Grey Avalanche on top. 7 5/8- Avalanche 7 3/4. Never worn.

Also trying to move this King Stampede NY 7 5/8 and vintage suns- 7 1/2- both DS.

To people that got the Huf leather joints- do they fit true to size or run small like the Damier joints? Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom