POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

I've seriously been slacking got to get back to stocking up for the summer.

Originally Posted by its Labrev

Picked up another one of these, I don't think I'm gonna keep it since it's a size big.
So hit me up if you're interested.
nerd.gif

what size is it? and good looks CC i got my BULLY fitted in today.

Originally Posted by ScottM93

Anyone know a fitted to match these??:

" alt="image">

^^^^^^^^^^
check out Lids, my store just got something to match those. brown yankee fitteds with the purple logo. its a pack i guess cuz we got 5 different brown fittedsand the yankee sign are different colors. ex: brown and orange, brown and red, brown and yellow ect. check the website if anything

So im lookin thru Yahoo sports and see 50 on the main page rockin the PEG timberwolves hat i just copped of of thunderchunk...

15n63ci.jpg

..Heads to ebay..

AUCTION: EXLUCIVE 50 CENT WORN TIMBERWOLVES HAT 1 of 1!!! HURRY UP AND BUY
BUY IT NOW :$179.99
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

is that giants hat on capcity supposed to match some specific shoe? those colors are pretty loud.

I wondered the same thing, kinda reminds me of The Joker

Originally Posted by FlyingEMU05

Originally Posted by its Labrev

Picked up another one of these, I don't think I'm gonna keep it since it's a size big.
So hit me up if you're interested.
nerd.gif

what size is it? and good looks CC i got my BULLY fitted in today.

7 3/8.

Originally Posted by The Big Homey

yo i been looking for these for a while, i dont even know what they are called some point me in the right direction

still looking for these
nerd.gif

If you're talking about the Forces those are a pair of Inside Outs, one of the first to release. They were a pair of Women's. Did a quick Googlesearch and came up w/ this:

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/collectible/nike_air_force_1_wmns_premium_insideout.htm

SOME REMINDERS TO MEMBERS WHO FREQUENT THIS THREAD.

NO BUYING/SELLING
NO CROSS-POSTING

These rules have been around for the longest time. If I see another buying/selling post, I will lock this thread. Same goes for subsequent fitted/snapbackthreads.

Originally Posted by donpoppa

my latest pickups

reptile and wool huf fitteds

img1099os9.jpg

damn donpoppa, i need that grey/blue herringbone. slept on that hard. my size too
ohwell.gif

and i'd help some dudes out with some huf fitteds but only TC didn't flake on me. now i might have to go back and do some exchanging.

and i'd help some dudes out with some huf fitteds but only TC didn't flake on me. now i might have to go back and do some exchanging.
what? i told you i had ya...and if i say i got you, I GOT YOU.

nah it wasn't just you dude. i picked some things up for a couple other dudes on here. ain't even trippin off that though cause i'll just getanother fitted

Dont be a menace, I live here in the east bay, im gonna be out in San Francisco this weekend. Do you know if HUF still has a good selection of hats in 7 3/8,or do they usually sell everything out on release day?

^^for this past release they had some more sizes than i thought they would. they probably should have your size but i'm pretty sure they got 7 1/2s leftsince those are displays.

Back
Top Bottom