POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

6b23x8k.jpg

Finally got to hit up Cap City on Saturday, Air Max props for getting me right, that was a real good look.

Straight heatwave in that store. Yo but yall cats should have told me the shop was located in Mexico City.... had me thinking i was in Spanish Harlem for a minute :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
We could trade places, get lifted in the staircases
Word up, peace incarcerated scarfaces

i hit up peg and they got another shipment in yesterday

the 2 blkhwks i talked about the colors were brown hat with red brim, the other was maroon hat with lime green brim logos were diff colors

Jae, info on that hat? Are there any other colors for it, like the team colors?
TEAM AM FAM: Size 10 Homie
LIVE SIMPLE SO OTHERS CAN SIMPLY LIVE

NOW .. I been laying low but when I saw this
img0651zo8.jpg
Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ NoGordasPleaze@aol.com .

Can someone post the list of online stores with fitteds. I heard it was up on the page that got lost
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king."

TeamArsenal
PLD38 W26 D12 L0

Anyone have any info on that aqua Chicago Bulls from the last thread?
For a dummy, you make a lot of sense​
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​
"Today isn't your lucky day."​

^ Thank you sir.

Any info on where I could cop?

And Jae, that City is nuts. Let me know if you see some A's heat bruh. :pimp:
pimp.gif

PM me if you don't know who this is.

damn, didnt know there was a fitted site

ill post mines when i get my 3 i got coming in mail this week

nice hats yall
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Quote:
Qujamerican
Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ NoGordasPleaze@aol.com .

That Warriors fitted is SERIOUS! Jae OH were did you cop???
Team Philippines​
We ball better in tsinelas​

Back
Top Bottom